Highlight text to annotate itX
How To Cure Cracked Heels
Simple steps and cost effective remedies for healthier feet.
Do you suffer from dry cracked heels?
Are you looking for a cost effective cure?
You don't need to spend dollars on expensive beauty products.
Dry cracked heels can be prevented and cured the natural way.
You can use...
Grape Seed Oil.
These are just a few natural moisturizers.
It is likely that a combination of these will work best.
Here are some basic steps to get you started.
1. Soak your feet in salted warm water for 10 minutes.
2. Exfoliate the infected area. Remove dead layers of skin.
3. Dry your feet and smooth away any remaining hard skin with a foot file.
4. Rub a foot exfoliating scrub over your feet.
5. Rince, dry and finish up with a natural moisturizer.
6. Slip on a pair of cotton sockes and you are done!
You can find more remedies and natural cures in my new ebook.
Good Luck! www.drycrackedheels.info.
How To Cure Cracked Heels.