Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
我們要殺死那些貢品直至是時候給我們去互相殘殺 We are so gonna *** those tributes until it's time for us to *** each other
你說的 you said it
嘿 各位 看看我找到一張字條 Hey guys check out this weird note I found
什麼字條?是張贊助商的字條嗎? What note? Like a sponsor note?
不是耶,只是這張奇怪的字條貼在我們經過的大石堆呀 No, it's just this weird note taped on these rocks we past.
不要望...否則它捉到你 Don't look...Or it takes you.
噢,這很奇怪耶 Oh, that's weird.
你們認為它是什麼意思? What do you think it means?
這很可能是有人試圖玩弄別人的詭計而已。 It's probably just a trick someone's trying to play at.
我的天啊! 那是什麼! Oh my god what is that!
我們快點離開這裡! Let's get out of here!
那是誰耶? Who was that?
我不知道! I don't know!
我們失去了Marvel! We lost Marvel!
那是誰耶! Who was that!
各位... Guys...
哈囉? Hello?
很奇怪的東西在發生了... Something really weird is happening...
你在哪裡 !你這個禿頭怪人! Where are you! You bald creep!
放馬過來! 你在哪裡... Come on! Where are you...
我想我需要去一下洗手間 I think I need's a bathroom
我只留在... I just hang in...
誰不斷在打鼓呀? Who keeps banging that drum?
我只想獵殺其他小孩... I just want to hunt other children...
Camo~camo~*Camouflage~ Camo~camo~camo~
女士和男士們 Ladies and Gentlemen
我給你們第七十四屆飢餓遊戲的勝利者... I give the victor of the 74th annual Hunger Games...
凱妮絲·艾佛丁! Katniss Everdeen!
什麼? 已經贏了? What? Already?
我成功了? I made it?
耶! 沒事了! 12區萬歲! Yeah! Alright! District 12!
我贏了! I win!
噢不! Oh No!
什麼...究竟剛才發生了什麼事? What the...what the heck just happened?
噢 抱歉,我忘記去告訴你 Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you
Slender Man捉到你...儘管你贏了遊戲 Slender man gets you...even if you win the game
老兄! Dude!
對不起 Sorry.
Slender 遊戲! Slender Games!
我在這裡! 謝謝觀賞! Here I am! Thanks for watching!