Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
字幕翻譯 Translation:Julian Fung
時間軸 Timeline:4EyesPanDA
中文校對Proofreading(Chinese):Tomme Tam、喻穎勤
英文校對Proofreading(English):Nigel Collett
喂 阿Ben 來來去去整間屋只得我跟你 Hey Ben! It's just you and me in the flat.
現在掛上這些東西 有什麼用 There's really no need to decorate our home!
新年嘛 不掛這些東西哪像樣啊 It is Chinese new year! We ought to have a New Year spirit!
當初我家人在這兒時 還算是可以喜慶一下 When I lived here with my family, I could feel the New Year atmosphere.
誰知道把房子租給你之後 家裡又弄成一樣 Since you're my roommate, let's do the same thing!
那你不覺得現在這樣 感覺好很多的嗎 -唉 懶得理你 Don't you feel that makes it homey? -I don't want to talk to you!
哇 這個男生真不錯 眼大鼻高臉尖 Wow! This guy looks cool. He has great cheekbones.
活脫就是陳鍵鋒(香港藝人)一樣 Looks like the pop star Samuel!
還住在油麻地 正啊 He lives just round the corner too. Great!
不是吧 你才剛回家又找人玩 Are you kidding? You're just home. And you want to mess with other guys?
我吃精當吃飯 可以嗎 I'm just in love with sex! Can't I please myself?
有人按門鈴 快去開門啦 Someone's ringing the bell. Open the door!
誰啊 Who?
哇 -哇 Wow! -Wow!
大咪哥 紅包拿來 -閃開… Mike! Give me lucky money! -Go away!...
你為什麼會突然走上來 我什麼時候叫你上來的 Why did you come here suddenly? I didn't even ask you to come!
什麼啊 人家見你最近心情不佳 所以上來陪你 Come on! I know you've been in a bad mood lately. I'll just come along with you.
還要帶這種東西上來 你很無聊嗎 And you bring this stuff here as well. What are you, stupid?
我問朋友借的 不喜歡的我就走囉 I borrowed it from someone else. I'll take it away.
這樣大聲 -喂 You don't have to shout at me. -Hey
你氣走人了 還不快追 -唉 他自己會回來的 You blew him off. Get him back. -He'll come back in his own time.
我不用電腦了 I've finished surfing the net.
借我用一下 我的電腦壞了 -好啊… Please let me use it for a while. Mine isn't working. -Okay...
家中沒有了那些姨媽姑姐 還真清淨不少 The chatterboxes aren't here. It's so peaceful.
那你有沒有找她們呢 -沒有 難道要我跟他們說 Have you called your family? -No way! Do you want me to let them know...
我在香港這邊搞基搞得很開心 That I'm so happy hanging out with men in Hong Kong?
我倒不如找多一兩個男仔回家玩還好 Might as well have sex with some more guys!
喂 油麻地陳鍵鋒找我 我走了 -好吧… -再見 Hello? The gorgeous Samuel called me. I gotta go. -Okay... -Bye!
昨晚我發了一個夢 夢見我跟你一起去尖東海旁 I had a dream last night. I dreamed we went to the seaside.
你繼續食你的甜筒 而我就繼續望著你 You were eating ice-cream. And I was looking at you.
我真的很懷念這個畫面 但當我嘗試起來走近你身邊的時候 I miss this scene. However, when I tried to approach you...
我發現坐著的人並不是你 I found that the guy who was sitting wasn't you.
回頭一望 原來你已經走得好遠… When I turned around, you were a long way from me...
我朝著你的方向奔跑 但始終都追趕不上你 I tried to run to you. But I couldn't catch up with you.
究竟你要去哪裡 為何不帶我一塊兒走 Where are you? Why don't you stay with me?
當走到路的盡頭 你就這樣消失了 When you reached the end of the road, you just disappeared.
而我亦醒了過來 Zac 我想告訴你 That's when I woke up. Zac, I want to tell you something
最近我認識了一個朋友 I met a new friend recently.
無論他的思想 性格和行為都跟你很相似 His thoughts, personality and the way he acts are just like you.
不過你放心吧 我心中永遠只有一個容納你的位置 But don't worry. There's a reservation just for you in my heart.
B哥哥 其實我追看你的Blog很久了 Brother B. I have been reading your blog for a while.
如果我有機會認識一個像你這麼好的人就好了 It would be great to know a nice guy like you.
如果剛才的文章中 你說你見到這個新認識的男仔就會變心的話 In your article, If you say that you change your mind when you meet that new guy,
我會覺得阿Zac愛錯了你 I'll think that Zac must have shown his love in the wrong way.
好了 如果你可以跟我在MSN聊天 我會好高興的 Alright. If you can chat with me on MSN messenger, I will be very happy.
不過 我想還是不會有這個機會的 Tom弟弟 But I don't think I'll have this chance. Tom.
咦 原來B哥哥真的加入了我 Ai. Brother B added me to his contact list.
Tom弟弟 B哥哥在這兒 Tom. Brother B is here.
感謝你一直留言來支持我 Thanks for the support you left me in your messages.
別客氣 你在Blog裡面教曉我很多事情 You're welcome. I've learned a lot from your blog.
還有我上次我真的接受你的建議 去了做測試 Thanks to your recommendation, I had an *** test too.
那就好了 當時是不是很害怕呢 -真的有一點害怕 That's great! Weren't you scared? -Honestly, yes, I was pretty scared.
不過 那邊的人很好 很關心我 But… The guys there are nice. They took such good care of me.
是嗎 看你心情不錯 Really? It seems that you're in a good mood today.
應該沒事吧 是不是 Your results should come out alright, right?
真是幸運 在等候報告時那十五分鐘真的很害怕 I feel lucky. I felt really scared when I was waiting 15 minutes for the results.
不過那位哥哥很好 跟我聊了很久 But the guy was so nice. He chatted with me for a long time.
我倒擔心自己會不會太煩 I'm worried that I chattered his ear off!
怎麼會呢 我知道你一定收藏很多心事 You're not chattering at all! I know you have many stories in your heart.
應該找人傾訴的 You should talk to someone else.
嗯 不過你知道嗎 Yes. You know what...
我最害怕的事情就是打針了 我當時真的想逃跑 Needles scare the hell out of me! I just wanted to get out of there then!
哦… 「那支針其實很小 就像給小蜜蜂叮一下 」 Oh... "The needle is tiny. Feels like being stung by a bee."
會不會很痛的 Does it hurt?
哦 其實就像給小蜜蜂叮一下而已 完成了 Oh... Just feels like being stung by a bee. That's it!
難道是他 對了 B哥哥 我想問你 Is that him? Oh yes! Brother B? I'd like to know.
你現在是不是當社工的 -是啊 有甚麼問題啊 Are you working as a social worker? -Yes! What's the problem?
沒有啊 我不知道昨天有沒有跟你見過面 Nothing. I'm not sure if I met you yesterday or not.
那香港很多地方都有提供測試 You can have an *** test in many different locations.
沒那麼容易碰到我的 It's not easy to come across each other.
哦 是嗎 我想知道呢 你的英文名真的是用B字作開頭嗎 Oh really? I'd like to know does your name starts with the letter "B"?
是的 為甚麼會這樣問 Yes. Why do you ask?
哦 沒什麼 我多事而已 Nothing. I'm just nosy.
我想知 你剛剛認識的那位朋友是怎樣認識的 I'd like to know… How do you know the guy you just met?
我之前幫他做測試囉 I did the *** test for him.
哦 不知道你這位朋友是叫什麼的呢 I see! What's his name?
對不起 我不能夠回答你的 Sorry. I can't tell you.
對不起 我問錯問題 Sorry. I shouldn't ask that sort of question.
啊 不知道那個朋友會不會像我一樣 買雪糕來獎勵自己呢 I wonder if that guy rewarded himself with an ice-cream like I did?
阿Will 你其實不用常常送我回到這兒的 Will, you don't have to take me home.
喂 到啦 你不能進去 我媽媽在裡面 Here we are! But, you can't come inside. My mom is here.
這麼快 那我們親親吧 -喂 不要啊 Don't go yet. Let's kiss! -Oh no!
樂仔 Chris!