Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
啊薩拉姆啊萊古姆,姊妹。 Assalamu'alaykum, sister.
很高興今天能見到妳。 It's very nice to have you today.
可不可以先介紹一下 妳的名字還有妳的職業? Could you please first introduce your self, your name, and your occupation?
嗨 我的名字是 索菲亞 劉柏君。 Hi, my name is Sofia.
那我目前的主要職業是 台灣的棒球裁判。 Currently I am working as Taiwan's baseball referee.
那妳入伊斯蘭教有多久了呢 So, since how long did you convert to Islam?
我是2005年入教的 離現在大概是七年左右 I reverted to Islam in 2005. So, it has been about 7 years.
是什麼事情讓你對伊斯蘭有興趣 What makes you interested in Islam?
其實 我年紀輕的時候, Actually, when I was young,
在台灣 以前是在傳統公廟裡擔任靈媒, In Taiwan, I was in turn among public temple as psychic,
像是乩童 這樣子。 Just like shaman.
但是我對於這樣子的生活 But, in my opinion, this kind of life
覺得很不安 很痛苦 feel like very disturbing and painful
那我一直在追尋我想要的信仰跟想要的宗教。 I was searching for faith and religion.
一直到念政大宗教研究所的時候 Until the time when I was studying religion at NCCU
我覺得 I felt like
認識 I recognised
透過讀研究所認識了很多的宗教. Through many researches, I recognised many religion。
那伊斯蘭教對我來說是最吸引。 In my opinion, Islam is the most attractive.
那我覺得教義是最讓我感到信服的。 I think its teaching is the one that I should believe.
關於妳的能力 會看到東西 In your capability to see things
就是普通的人不能看到 That not ordinary people can see
什麼東西 只是 What things that
使你對伊斯蘭有興趣然後引領你進入伊斯蘭 Make you interested and bring you to Islam
這也是一個很重要的原因 This is also an important reason
只是 以前我在民間信仰的觀念裡面 Formerly, in the concept of popular beliefs
他們說我看到所謂的“阿飄”「鬼」等等 They said that I can see what so-called "ghost"
那他們的習性 Their (ghost) habit
跟我自己本身的經驗 With my own experience
我覺得是有落差的 I feel some disparity
因為我覺得他們並不是 他們雖然存在 Because I think although they exist
但我不應該要感到害怕 But I should not be afraid
然後我不應該去崇拜他們 Then I should not go to worship them
(不應該) 覺得他們會帶來好事情或是惡運。 I should not feel that they can bring good or bad thing.
所以我後來接觸伊斯蘭後 So, right after I accept Islam
我非常驚訝伊斯蘭對於這個無形界的解釋呢。 I was very surprised by Islamic explanation for this intangible world.
讓我非常驚訝說 I was very surprised by
為什麼他「伊斯蘭」可以講得這麼準確 How come Islam could be so accurate
包含他們「鬼」生活的習性 Include their (ghost) life habits
他們「鬼」出沒的時間 Their (ghost) time of vanishing and reappearing
還有他們「鬼」的生態 等等 Also their (ghost) way of life, and so on
完全跟我本身的經驗 Entirely, in accordance with my own experience
跟我自己看到的世界是相符合的 With the world I barely witnessed, is just matched.
所以更加深了我信仰伊斯蘭的動機 So it deepened my motivation to believe in Islam
伊斯蘭教是怎麼改變你的生活的? And how did Islam change your life then?
那天之後 我真的覺得我的生命獲得重生。 After that day, I really feel that my life was reborn.
在過去我因為看到這些無形的東西, In the past, since I could see this invisible things,
有時候會覺得很害怕。 Sometimes I feel so scared.
那我就會去尋求更多的無形來給我保護。 Thus I tried to find more and more invisible things to give me protection.
當然這樣子就變得像是黑道一樣。 Indeed, this situation made me just like a gangster.
只是 我要找很多很多的小弟。 I want to find more and more younger brothers.
很多無形的來保護我。 Many invisible things come to protect me.
但我總是會遇到更厲害的。 But, then I always meet another one that is more powerful.
那我就這樣重覆 Thus I just then repeat the process
日復一日 Day by day
然後永遠沒辦法得到安心跟安寧。 Forever I just cannot get peace and calm in mind.
但是我信仰伊斯蘭之後 But after I believe in Islam
我發現這些經文給我的力量。 I discovered that these scriptures give me strength.
信仰帶給我的力量。 This faith gives me strength.
曾經就有無形的告訴我說 Then, there was an invisible thing told me
在我信教才第三天, Just right after 3 days I reverted to Islam,
我再看到他的時候 When I was seeing him (the invisible) again
他離我遠遠的 He left me, getting farther and farther
我問他為什麼 I ask him why
他說 他覺得我有信仰 他不知道我有信仰 He said: he felt that I have faith, actually he didn't know I have this faith (Islam)
但是他說突然覺得我身上有光。 But he said that suddenly I have light over my body.
所以他不敢靠近我。 So then he didn't dare to get closer to me.
然後從那一刻我更感覺到信仰之後呢。 From that moment, I felt that I got stronger in faith.
神給我的力量可以去無懼於這些所有無形的東西。 God give me strength regarding this invisible things, with no fear at all.
我不用再去找保護我的力量。 I then didn't need to find protection over my power.
我只要信造物主。 I just need to believe in God.
造物主就會給我力量保護我。 God will give me strength to protect me.
那個 我們不能真正看到的東西, What did the thing that we cannot actually see,
他們實際上在做什麼呢? What are they actually doing?
其實他們有很多的類型。 In fact, they have a lot of types.
因為他們的時間感跟我們是不太一樣的。 Because their sense of time is different with us.
它們很多也只是在這空間當中生存。 Many of them is just surviving on the space.
那有些在飄盪。 Some of them are floating on the air.
有些也有不一樣的信仰。 Some of them also have different beliefs.
甚至於也有穆斯林的他們。 Even some of them are also Muslim.
他們也會做禮拜。 They also take a pray.
我覺得跟我們人沒有太多的差異。 I think it's pretty much the same with us.
他們是什麼樣子? What are they look like?
我覺得看起來像是玻璃反射的樣子。 I think it's like watching something on the mirror.
我自己看到的大部分是這個樣子。 I personally see most of them are like that.
他有顏色有五官。 He (the invisible thing) has colour and facial features.
但是他感覺比較像是透明的感覺。 But he feel more like having transparent feature.
所以,妳知道伊斯蘭教之前, So, before you know Islam,
妳如何使用這種能力呢? How can you use this ability?
妳使用這種能力作為你的專業工作或是什麼嗎? Do you use this as professional work or something?
不能講說是專業。 We can't say that as profession.
但是我是從小的時候 But since I was a child
人們就會叫我去看風水或是算命或是 '看下葬' 或是取名字。 People will ask me for Fengshui / fortune-telling / looking under the grave / picking lucky name.
或者是說有些人覺得 Or some people may think that
他被附身就叫我去幫他叫那個附身的離開。 Ask me to help driving away the invisible thing that entered the body.
做這些的工作。 I do these several works.
感謝妳分享這些故事。 Thank you very much for your sharing.
希望未來可以給我們很多幫助。 I hope it will be beneficial for us in the future.
期待著妳的光臨到我們的活動。 And looking forward your coming to our event.