Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
去北京很危险。 It's really dangerous in Beijing.
不对!你只看到了坏的情况。 No it's not! All you can see is the bad stuff.
你什么时候看到过有人在中国绑架了一个外国人。 When was the last time a foreigner was threatened in China?
我在中国保护过一个美国外交官, I had to protect an American diplomat in China,
有很多人要绑架他。 because many people wanted to kidnap him.
爸,你真的认为会有一个中国人企图绑架我吗? Dad, do you really think someone will try to kidnap me?
我只是担心你, I'm just worried about you, okay?
有很多坏的情况, There are so many things that could go wrong,
比如说,你喝太多酒, like drinking too much!
在街上可能会有乞丐围攻你, Or being accosted by a dangerous beggar!
或者有坏人绑架你! Or even being kidnapped!
爸爸,你别开玩笑。 Dad, stop being ridiculous.
别担心,我真的会照顾自己。 Don't worry, okay? I can take care of myself.
你看起来像第一次送我去大学的时候... You act like I'm going to college all over again...
差不多,但这次你会去更远的地方! It's almost the same thing, except farther away!
我会小心的,放心吧。 I'll be okay.
好。你一到北京就给我打电话。 Okay, just make sure you call me when you get there.
当然。 Of course.
祝你一路平安。 Have a safe trip.
爸爸,我到了! Hey dad! I'm here!
好。你坐的飞机怎么样? Oh? How was your flight?
还好,就是我现在累死了。 It was pretty good, but I'm really tired.
我在飞机上认识了几个人。 I met a couple of people on the flight.
好啊!我很高兴你交到新的朋友... That's great! I'm glad to hear you're making friends--
现在我已经在宿舍...天啊... I'm in the dorm now...Oh my god...
怎么了? What's going on?
我觉得一个姑娘被绑架了。 Dad, I think someone was just kidnapped...
你确定吗? Are you sure?
对,我确定!他们就... Yes, I'm sure! They just--
现在你必须进你的房间,把门锁上。 Okay, I need you to go into your room and lock the door.
你进去了吗? Did you do it?
进去了。门有锁需要门卡才能打开... Yes. The rooms have locks that need keycards and--
算了,你可以以后再告诉我这个。 You can explain that to me later.
你现在得躲到床或者桌子下面。 You need to get underneath a bed or a table.
现在不要说话,只听我说。趴得低一点儿... You need to stay quiet now and listen to me. Stay low--
下一步很重要。他们会-- This next part is very important. They're going to--
喂?乐乐!乐乐?你在吗? Lele! Lele? Are you there?
我不认识你, I don't know who you are.
我不知道你有没有要求。 I don't know what you want.
如果你要一笔赎金,那么我现在告诉你,我没有钱。 If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.
但是我有一套特别的技能, But what I do have are a very particular set of skills,
这是从我一个漫长的职业生涯中获得的。 skills I have acquired over a very long career.
这会是你的噩梦。 Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
如果你放开我的女儿,这将会结束。 If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it.
我不会找你,我不会追捕你。 I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.
但是如果你不放手,我会找你, But if you don't, I will look for you,
我追捕你, I will find you
然后杀死你。 and I will kill you.
祝你好运。 Good luck.
先生,对不起,这里现在是一个犯罪现场。 I'm sorry sir, this is a crime scene.
你不准进入... You can't trespass--
我的女儿被人绑架了。 My daughter was one of the ones kidnapped.
我肯定应该知道发生了什么! I need to know what happened.
对不起,但是这应该由警察来处理。 I'm very sorry, but the police can handle it.
我是一个保镖,保护政治家和明星, I work as a body guard for celebrities and politicians,
如果你不允许我进去看看, and if you don't allow me to take a look,
我会让你们困难的工作更麻烦。 I'm going to give you a very hard time doing your job.
好吧,跟我走。 Okay, follow me.
让我看看摄像机的记录。 Let me look at the security footage.
你好。 Hello?
对不起我擅自闯入了,但是我需要... Sorry for intruding, but I need--
走吧,我们不会帮你的。 Get out, we can't help you.
对不起呀,但是我只想问 Oh, I'm sorry, I just want to ask for directions.
去天安门广场怎么走? Could you tell me how to get to Tiananmen Square?
往前走啊。 Tiananmen is that way.
噢,顺便问一句,您会说英文吗? By the way, do you know any English?
只能说一点儿。 Just a little bit.
你可以翻译这个句子吗? Could you translate this into Chinese for me?
说“祝你好运。” It says "good luck."
你不记得我吗? Don't you remember me?
我们打电话聊过天。 We spoke on the phone.
我已经告诉你我会找到你。 I told you I would find you.
我的女儿在那哪儿? Where is my daughter?
我不知道! I don't know!
你真的不知道吗? Is that how you want to play?
等!等!我知道他在哪里! Wait! Stop! I know where she is!
他现在在北京外国语大学。 She's at Beijing Foreign Studies University.
是龙哥德功夫学校。 That's where Long Ge's kung fu school is.
他是最厉害的练功夫的人, He's the best in Beijing
你根本救不了她。 and there's no way you can get her back!
是吗? Oh really?
你知不知道谁是师傅啊? Do you know who the headmaster is?
知道,是丁力! Yes, it's Master Ding Li!
他是数得上的功夫好的人。 He's one of the best in Beijing!
你要申请当一个学生吗? Are you here to apply as a student?
不是,其实我想找一下他。 No, I'm actually here to speak with him.
好,等一下。 Okay, wait a moment.
请跟我来。 Please follow me.
师傅,一个外国人找你。 Sir, a foreigner is here to see you.
你有什么事? What do you want?
你知不知道龙哥的功夫学校? Do you know Long Ge's martial arts school?
出去。 Get out.
这个不是我的意思! No, that's not what I meant!
龙哥把我的女儿绑架了,所以我想请你帮我。 Long Ge kidnapped my daughter, and I need your help.
帮助?为什么我要拼自己的命救你的女儿? Help? Why should I risk my life to help you?
我只想问你可不可以帮忙。对不起浪费了你的时间。 I'm just asking a favor. I'm sorry I wasted your time.
他比赛的时候不断让他的学生作弊,所以他们每次都能赢。 He continually allows his students to cheat in competitions so they always win.
为了恢复北京的荣誉我会帮你。 I will help you in order to regain Beijing's kung fu honor.
好的。谢谢你。我们什么时候要去? Thank you so much. When should we go?
我们明天早上要见面。别迟到! We leave tomorrow morning. Don't be late!
如果你还给我我的女儿, Give me back my daughter,
我们不会打你! and we'll leave in peace!
你丫有种自己来救他吧!杀了他! Come and get her yourself! Kill him!
可以吗? Is this okay?
当然! Of course!
我一生一世渴望做这个。 I've been waiting my whole life for this.
走吧!打~! Let's do it! CHARGE!
进去吧! Go inside!
找到你的女儿! Get your daughter!
我们自己能处理这儿的情况! We can handle things here!
你确定吗? Are you sure?
好,谢谢! Okay, thank you so much!
真的吗? Really?
真的吗? Really?
真的吗? Really?
fo' 真的吗? fo' realz?
乐乐! 乐乐! Lele! Lele!
嘿。 Hey!
不好意思,我有那个钥匙。 Sorry, but I'm the one who has the key.
你来,试试吧。 Try to take it from me.
试试就试试。 Request granted.
这是你的吗? Is that your phone?
这是我的歌! Yeaaahhh!! That's my song!!
我不是告诉你了,你会被绑架吗? See, didn't I tell you that you could be kidnapped?
我早就告诉你了,他们就会骗人。 I told you they cheat.
他们连打架都不会。 They can't even fight.
你说得容易。 Easy for you to say.
让我来帮你。 Let me help you.
我想给你和你的女儿买一杯酒。 I want to buy you and your daughter a beer.
不好意思,我的女儿不喝酒。 Sorry, but my daughter doesn't drink.
爸! But dad!
那好了,但只能喝一杯。 Fine. Just one cup, though.
Subtitles were combined using SubtitleEdit.