Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
Hello, everyone! I am Vivian, today I'd like to tell you about my Grandpa, 大家好! 我是 Vivian, 我今天要演講的主題是: 我的爺爺
My Grandpa: 我的爺爺
My Grandpa was a very healthy man even when he was already 80 years old. 我的爺爺到80歲時身體還是很硬朗
I always felt very lucky to have the best grandpa in the world! 我總覺得我好幸運能有這麼棒的爺爺!
When we were small, he played with us and tought us to sing many songs. 爺爺在我小時候總陪我們一起玩, 還教我唱許多歌
I remember our favorite song was Night Life in Shaighai 我記得我們最愛的一首歌曲是: 夜上海
And my brother & I always begged Granda to play Hula Hoops with us. 我和我哥哥總是央求爺爺跟我們一起玩呼拉圈
It was soooo much fun! We had lots of good time together, 那可真好玩! 我們一起共渡了許多歡樂時光
and most of all 還有, 最重要的,
Whenever I saw him, he always have me a big heary smile. 每回我見著爺爺, 他總給我一個溫暖的大微笑!
On one cold evening, 在一個寒冷的冬夜
As usual, he took a walk after dinner to grap the evening newspaper. 如往常般, 飯後他散步去買份晚報,
As he crossed the street, 當他穿過馬路時,
a car rushed out of no where and hit my grandpa. 不知從哪衝出一輛車, 撞上了爺爺
He was in a very critical condition when he was sent to the hospital. 當他送到醫院時, 狀況相當危急
He was in a coma and he couldn't breathe on his own. 他陷入昏迷而且必須靠呼吸器呼吸
We didn't know the accident unil 事發後
few hours later 幾個小時
when a policemen came to my grandma 警察通知了奶奶
We were so shocked when we heard this horribe news! No one in my family believed 我們才震驚地得知這個慘痛的消息, 家中沒有人能置信
This would really happen to Grandpa! 這樣的事竟會發生在爺爺身上!
Everybody was so worried and we all rushed to the hospital. 大家憂心不已的匆忙趕到醫院,
I told myself that Granpa would be OK 我告訴自己爺爺會沒事的
Because he was a strong man! 因為他是個如此強壯的人!
Few days later, and let me tell you, I would never forget about that day 幾天後, 讓我告訴你, 我絕對忘不了那天的情景:
when my father told us about that our beloved grandpa didn't make it! 爸爸告訴我們爺爺沒能撐過, 走了 ~
My brother and I cried out sadly for days. 我跟我哥傷心的哭了好幾天
We were so heartbroken. 我們的心都碎了
It was very hard for me to accept that someone I knew and loved so much was no longer there! 一個深愛的至親就從此消失, 這對我太難接受了!
Isn't that so that people only died when they are getting super old? 不是要到很老很老人才會死嗎?
But Grandpa wasn't that old yet. 但爺爺還沒那麼老阿 ~
How could he possibly die? 他怎可能就這樣死了?
Where did he go? 他又去了哪裡?
If I had a chance to speak to my grandpa again 如果我有機會能跟爺爺再說上話
I would tell him how much I miss him, 我會告訴他我有多想他
How much Ilove him 還有我有多愛他
and I want him to come back 我希望他能再回來陪我們
to paly and sing with us, 一起玩, 一起唱歌....
Just like in the old time! 就像回到以前 ~
After this tragedy, I realized that many things 經歷過這次悲劇後, 我明白我以前
I have taken granted for are actually blessing from God. 覺得理所當然的事, 其實都是上帝的恩賜
I should cherish every moment I spent with my family and my friends 我應珍惜與家人朋友相處的時光
because no one and nothing are going to last forever. 因為所有的人跟事都不能天長地久
I would seize today and always feel grateful for all I have now. Thank you. 我應該保握每一天, 並永保持感恩的心, 謝謝 ~