Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
不要偷看 Don't peek
怎么可能? How could I?
好 Right
这边 This way
取下布 Take off the cloth
嘿, 讨厌! Hey, nasty!
傻孩纸! Nuts!
周年快乐 Happy anniversary
一年啦 It's been a year
我有礼物送你, Pie I got something for you, Pie
真的? 哪儿呢? Really? Where?
想知道? Wanna know?
在哪里? 在哪里? 在哪里? Where? Where? Where?
让我蒙上你的眼 Let me blindfold you
可以看了吗? Can I look now?
嗯 Yep
偷看? / 呃 Aren't you? / Yes
好可爱 So cute
你做给我的? You have it made for me?
它可以打开 It can be opened
嘿, 别! 不是现在 Hey, no! Not now
当你不再爱我的时候 Inside, there's something I want you to read
再打开 on the day that you don't love me no more
为什么说这话? Why are you saying this?
可能有一天你不想继续在一起了 Perhaps there's a day you feel reluctant to stay
那时再打开 Open it on that day then
或许能让你回心转意 Perhaps it might change your mind
Kim, 记着 Kim, remember my words
我, 绝不打开 I will never have to open it
想爱就爱 2 Yes Or No 2
嗯 Yes
噢. 实习? Oh. Internship?
申请了几个地方, 在等回音 Apply several places. Still waiting for their reply
两年后 2 years later
我已经收到一些地方的答复了 There's a couple places that I have responded
妈妈, 等一下 Mom, hold on
普吉岛打电话来了 Phuket is calling
有实习的机会了吗? Am I gonna get the internship?
只我一个? Just me?
如果是这样的话, 对不起 If it's the case, I'm sorry
我妈妈不让我一个人去 My mother won't allow me to go alone
好 好 Yes Yes
他们只招一个人. 我不去了 They offer only one position. I don't take it
呀 Nah
不只是Kim, 我还想Puey也一起 Not just Kim, I want Puey to go with us
亲爱的神 Dear God
请让我们三个在一起实习吧 make them take us three together
Kim Kim
为什么烤蛋糕? 我今天没有不开心 Why you bake a cake? I'm not upset today
累吗? Are you tired?
不累 Not anymore
对了, 我不去普吉岛了 By the way I just rejected Phuket
只有一个名额, 我就不去了 They want me to go there alone so I don't
真可惜! 你很喜欢那里 What a pity! You like it there
为什么不去? Why don't you go?
因为你和Puey都去不了 Because you and Puey don't
我想要我们三个在一起 I've induced all of us to go together
我要使劲祈祷, 再努力一下就会实现的。 I gotta pray hard. Just a few attempts will do
好担心我们不能在一起 I'm worried that we won't be together
Pie Pie
呀, 不说啦 Nah. No more talk
抱抱 Will you hug me please?
你要吃了它 You gonna eat it
Pie Pie
干嘛? What?
让我吃什么? What am I gonna eat?
这个。在你脸上的蛋糕 This. Cake on your face
我在哪实习都行 I can do an internship somewhere
主管如果是黑矮壮就完美啦 But the supervisor should be dark, small and robust
我喜欢高帅骨感的主管 I want the supervisor is white, tall, skeletal
哎哟! Awful!
实习的 An offer
您好? Yes. Hello?
真的吗? Really?
可以请您把地址发给我吗? Would you please send me the address?
好的 Ok
我会在下周报到 I'll report for duty within next week
您真是太好了 You're so nice
好的。谢谢。再见 Yes. Thank you. Goodbye
Puey, Kim, 我们可以在同一个地方实习啦! Puey, Kim, we've got an internship at the same place
额, Pie... 其实, 我... Well Pie... Actually, I...
热烤肉来啦! Here comes hot barbecue!
恭喜你去南的愿望实现 For you who gets your wish in Nan province
很快, 你就要去实习了 Within a blink of an eye, you become an interne
Kim, 我在南有朋友 Kim, I've got a friend in Nan
实习的时候我可以去看你 You go there and I'll visit you later
人们都说山里的姑娘们很可爱唷 They say those hill-tribe girls are so cute
是什么地方, 茵姨? Where is it, Aunty Inn?
南 Nan
她的意思是“那” She means ' there it is'
“那 - 那里” ' Nan - there it is'
那里 There it is
坏啦! Crap!
那里。 那里乱啦。 There it is. There is a mess.
凌乱啊 A mess
那里。 那里! There. There it is!
Pie... Pie...
我们得谈谈 We need to talk
你一直在骗我 You've been lying to me almost a month
我是没有机会告诉你, Pie I have no chance to tell you, Pie
喔, 是吗? Oh yeah?
说真的, 为什么要离开我? Seriously, why do you wanna go away from me? Huh?
哼 huh
你冷静点 Are you out of your mind?
我没有要离开你 I don't wanna be far from you
我仅仅是去我想去的地方 I just wanna go where I want
这样对我爸的葡萄园有好处 That would bring benefits to my dad's ranch
Pie, 这是我的未来 Pie, this is my future
你的未来没有我 Future that you don't want me with
你太和善了 You'll dole out kindness to others
其他人会爱上你的 And someone will fall for you
胡说什么? 真是无理取闹! What're you talking about? Ridiculous!
无理取闹? Ridiculous?
我想跟你在一起现在成无理取闹? I want to be near you is ridiculous now?
如果是这样, 我们... If that's what you think, we...
什么? 我们什么? What? We what?
我跟你说过无论如何 I told you that no matter what
都不能说那个词 Don't say that word
冲动的时候不要说 Don't say it when you emotional
Pie, 别这样 Pie, come on
几个月而已, 没什么大不了 Just a couple of months, it isn't a big deal
我们有手机也有休假 We have cellphones and holidays
我会去找你 I can visit you
或者你到我那 Or you might go to visit me
别意气用事 Please don't be childish
意气用事? Childish?
我意气用事? I'm childish?
你呢, Kim? And you, Kim?
什么都瞒着, 就深谋远虑了? Dig in a hole like this is mature, right?
Pie! Pie!
你这是去哪? 快回来! Where are you going? Please come back!
我回家 No, I'm going home
又回? Again?
一吵架就回家 You go back home everytime we fight
因为我不能跟着你回家, 是吗? Cause it's where I can't follow, right?
好吧 I get it
你如愿了 You can have it right now
大后天我就走了 I'll be leaving in 2 days
去送我, 好吗? Please see me off, alright?
理智些, Pie Don't be childish, Pie
没什么大不了,几个月而已 It isn't a big deal, just a few months
Papa, 我们不能再等了 Papa, we can't longer wait
您劝劝她吧 I think you should talk to her
宝贝, 你看... Tiger, look...
我想... I think...
我们走吧, 晚了 We better go, it's getting late now
再等等, papa Just a minute, papa
我跟你讲, 女孩子闹别扭不会久的 Tell you something. Girls won't sulk for long
如果尽力了 If we try hard enough
从这里到南有足够长的时间 From here to Nan
她怎么会不原谅你? How come she wouldn't forgive you?
走吧 Let's go
从这里到南? From here to Nan?
她已经两天不接我电话了 She hasn't answered my phones for 2 days
听我的, Kim Take my advice, Kim
找个新女朋友, 信我 Find a new girlfriend. Believe me
当你有新女朋友时她就主动找你了 When you find someone else, she'll call you
女孩都一样 Girls are the same
在说你的情史? Talking about your real life?
不是, 老板, 我从您那归纳总结的 No, sir. I'm taking it from yours
走啦 Let's go
爸爸! Dad!
Pie Pie
偏头痛的药带了吗? Have you got your migraine pill?
眼罩? Eye mask?
毛衣? Sweater?
毯子? Security blanket?
手套? Gloves?
你肯定没带这个 Surely you don't have this
气消了? Are we good now?
连夜织的 Knitting it all night
我好困 I was so sleepy
我爱你 I love you, Pie
好好照顾自己 Take care of yourself
走吧, 我没关系 Better go now, I'll be fine
他们等着呢 People are looking
我跟你一起去办公室找Brutus I drop you off and go see Brutus in his office
不行, 那样显得我是关系户 Not a good idea. It looks like me pull some strings
“禁止入内” "Do Not Enter"
您好 Hello
我是新来的实习生 I'm the new intern
请问布鲁特斯先生在吗? Is Mr. Brutus here?
请进, 你是Kim? Come in. Are you Kim?
是 Yes
过来坐 Come sit down
一听称呼我Brutus就知道你是谁了 I knew whose daughter you were when you called me Brutus
在这里就叫我Jo Call me Jo when you are here
这位是Su And that is Su
您好 Hello
在这边, 我们特别关注水质 Here we attentively take care of water resource
土质, 水稻、茶叶和咖啡 Soil, rice, tea, and coffee
幼苗必须得到最好的照顾 Sprout field must be taken best care of
不能忽视 Can't be neglected
那边戴头巾的 Who's that hooded figure?
要小心, 不能施肥太多 Be careful. Don't use too much fertilizer
知道, Jo Yes, Jo
来, 认识一下 Oh, you
这是Kim, 新来的实习生 This is Kim, new intern
您好 Nice to meet you
等了好久终于等到今天 Today is the day I've been waiting for
我正式地欢迎新来的两位实习生 I'd like to officially welcome you two as our new trainees
你们是第四批实习生 You are the fourth generation of trainees
相信你们也像我一样 I believe you love the sky, sea...
热爱蓝天碧海和可爱的鱼 and Nemo fish just like me
好, Pie Right. Pie
和Puey? and Puey?
我们还有另外两位实习生 We also have 2 other trainees
在办公室里跟正式员工一样 In and out office like regular staff
她是Meena(与印度历的十二月音近) She's Meena
他是Maysha(印度历的一月音近) And he's Maysha
相互熟悉熟悉 Get acquainted
你好 Hello
你好 / 你好 Hello / Hi
你好 Hi
你俩是亲戚? Are you guys relatives?
不是 No, we're not
我们是邻居 She's a girl next door
为什么名字排序?Meena(印度历的十二月) Maysha(印度历的一月) Why your names are in order? Meena, Maysha
呵呵... 这个嘛... Well... The thing is...
我们的妈妈是非常要好的朋友 Our moms are close friends
我是Duang, 你想知道什么 I'm Duang. At your service
都可以问我, 如此英俊迷人的我 You can ask me anything
非常乐意为你效劳 I'm a handsome and charming kind of guy
只为你, Pie For you, Pie
相逢恨晚呐 Finally we meet
好的, 谢谢 Right. Thank you
我们做足工作准备的 We're ready to assist any chores
我们能吃苦耐劳 We're tough girls
真的? Are you serious?
尤其是我 Especially me
你们真幸运 You guys are lucky
他从来没买过这么多特别的菜 He hasn't ordered special dishes for so long
为了Pie For Pie
我愿意做 I can do it
素...素...素... Veggie...Veggie...Veggie...
非常诱人吧? Look delicious, right?
我是素食者 I'm a vegetarian
不吃肉 So I don't eat meat
真是个好男儿, 是吧? Such a good guy, right?
不巧我们是肉食者 We happened to be meat eaters
Puey, 别瞎嚷嚷 Puey, don't make a fuss
吃素也好呀, 蔬菜有益健康 It's a good idea. Vegetables are good for health
正解, Pie That's right, Pie
这正是我的观点 Just what I thought
不愧是我的真命天女 I chose the right girl to love
喔, 我害羞啦 Oh, I'm blushing
我太不好意思啦 Silly me
好啦啦 How's that?
动筷吧 Let's eat
你没事吧? Are you alright?
地滑 It's slippery
再次欢迎你来到这里 Welcome for the second time
再次? Second time?
我们见过, 不记得? We already met, remember?
你一路风尘 You look shabby
先去洗洗 Go clean up first
我灰头土脸的吗? I look shabby?
额, 我是Kim Oh, I'm Kim
去吧 Go
屋子里没信号 No signal in this house
门卫室那边才有信号 Go to the guardhouse over there
晚饭后再去? 不远的 Why don't you go after dinner? It isn't far
开饭啦 Let's eat
欢迎你 Welcome
谢谢 Thank you
我是Yam My name is Yam
这是炒青菜吗? Is this stir-fried vegetable?
是配简单调料的沙拉 Salad with light dressing
呃... And...
这是烤猪肉? Is this roasted pork?
牛排 Steak
我好饿 I'm hungry
可以吃吗? Can I eat it now?
快说说 Tell me
好吃吗? Is it delicious?
嗯 Umm
骗人! Liar!
再给你一次机会 I give you another chance
告诉我 Tell me
好吃吗? Is it delicious?
不 No
以后我做饭吧 Let me do the cooking from now
好, 那一切拜托啦 OK
请多多关照 I place myself into your care then
我们要去把蔬菜装车 Let's go loading up the crops
天还没亮 It's still dark outside
破晓了 No, it's dawn
Yomaewl Yomaewl
什么? What?
过来, 过来, 串着, 串着 Come. Come. Low ah. Low ah
串着 Low ah
哦, 你是说“装车” Oh, you mean " load up"
你的发音不准 Your pronunciation isn't clear
看着我的嘴唇... “装车” Read my lips... " load up"
哟 Yam 你今天真美 Oh Yam. You look great today
呵呵, 谢谢 Yeah, thanks
这是Kim, 曼谷来的实习生 This is Kim, trainee from Bangkok
你好! Hi!
Yam 我昨晚给你点了一首歌 Yam, I requested a song for you last night
主持人问, “你为谁点歌?” DJ asked, " Whom do you dedicate the song to? "
我回答, “为对的人” I told him, " To the right one"
从矮到高就对了 To the right one from the short one
Kim...Yam...无视他, 过来帮我 Kim...Yam...Don't mind him. Help me with vegetables
等等 Wait
行, 说 OK, say it
你是Tomboy? Are you a tomboy? (Tomboy在泰国泛指女女恋中偏男性化的一方) (Tomboy how people call Trans Guy/ Transman/FTM in Thailand)
(Tomboy在泰国泛指女女恋中偏男性化的一方) (Tomboy how people call Trans Guy/ Transman/FTM in Thailand)
不, 我是女生 No, I'm a girl (Tomboy在泰国泛指女女恋中偏男性化的一方) (Tomboy how people call Trans Guy/ Transman/FTM in Thailand)
(Tomboy在泰国泛指女女恋中偏男性化的一方) (Tomboy how people call Trans Guy/ Transman/FTM in Thailand)
真? Are you sure? (Tomboy在泰国泛指女女恋中偏男性化的一方) (Tomboy how people call Trans Guy/ Transman/FTM in Thailand)
对 Yep
但是女生... But I'm a girl who...
...也会爱上女生 ...attracts to girls
我就知道! I knew it!
您好, 生意还不错吧? Hello. Good sales?
是的 Yes
Kim Kim
有只猫 There's a cat
这是南省香火最鼎盛的寺院 This temple is the most respectable in Nan
它前身是Phumin寺 Initially called Wat Phumin
距今约400年历史 It was built 400 years ago
知道它为什么这么特别吗? Do you know why this temple is unique?
佛堂跟寺院是连着的 The Buddha image hall was built next to the temple
这里的壁画非常珍贵 The murals here are exceptional
因为高超的画功与着色技术 for their painting and colouring techniques
看, 最著名的画作 Here it is. The famous painting
“密语” " The Great Whisperers"
密语? The Great Whisperers?
有一首诗 There's a poem about it
吾爱入水恐君寒(如果我将我的爱放入水中, 你可能会觉得冷) You might feel cold if I keep my word of love in the water
或置于天(或者我可以把爱放在空中) Should I keep it in the sky
星耀云遮(放在星空下让云层覆盖) It might be under stars and cloud cover
或封于堡(又或者我把爱放在城堡内) Should I keep it in the castle
虑人窃(我总是担心别人会偷了去) I'm afraid someone would take it away
故长埋入心(所以我一直把爱放在心里) So I keep it in my heart always
你可以做导游啦, 一点都不像搞农业的 You want to be a local guide or agricutural officer?
给你讲个很美的故事而已 I told you about good stories
至于吗 What?
围巾很漂亮 Nice scarf
我戴着更漂亮 It'd look prettier on me
夸张 Exaggerating
才没有 No, I'm not
Jo, Nan, 再见 / 再见 Jo, Nan, goodbye / Bye
这里有手机信号你可以打电话 There's signal here to make a call
等等, 陪陪我 Wait. Stay with me
为甚? 怕鬼? Why? Afraid of ghosts?
天黑而且我不懂路 It's dark and I'm new here
快点, 这蚊子很多 Make it quick. Lots of mosquitos here
嗯, 谢谢 OK. Thanks
喂? Hello?
Pie? 听得到吗? Pie? Do you hear me?
喂, Kim? 喂? Hello, Kim? Hello?
你怎么样? 我都联系不上你 How're you? I couldn't reach you
怎么这样晚? 我都等了一整天 Why this late? I've been waiting all day
我一直在工作, Pie I've been working, Pie
而且住的地方没有手机信号 There's no signal at the house
我得走好远才有信号打电话, 而且这里很黑 I walk all the way to make a call. It's dark, too
害怕吗? Is the house scary?
住得习惯吗? 你一个人吗? Can you live with it? Who with you?
我不怕, Pie It isn't scary, Pie
我跟另一个实习生在一起, 是个女孩子 I'm staying with another trainee. A girl
她人怎么样? 可爱吗? What's she like? Cute?
她知道你有女朋友吗? Does she know you've got a girlfriend?
你要对我有信心 You can totally trust me
我每晚八点给你电话, 好不好? I call you at 8 pm every night, alright?
不要... No...
一下班就给你电话 Right after work
好吧 好吧 Alright Alright
白天给我发信息, 这样我们可以聊天 SMS me during daytime. At least we can chat
行吗? OK?
好想你 I miss you
我也是, 好梦 Same here. Sweet dream
爱你 love you
好, 夫人 Yes, ma'am
谢谢你, Yam Thank you, Yam
回去吧 Let's go
“密语...爱你” "Whisper...love you"
零 Zero
累不累? Tired?
一点点, 没关系 Just a bit. I'm alright
办公室有空调 There's an air conditioner in the office
人们常说“觉得热就开空调... They say " if you feel hot, switch on AC...
想被爱就敞开心扉” Want someone to take care of, open up your heart. "
不妨考虑考虑 Think about it
救命啊 Help me, please
耐心, 公主 Patient, princess
你要有耐心 You gotta be patient
Duang... Duang...
叫 Duang... Name Duang...
他帅吗? Is he cute?
他追你? Is he hitting on you?
那是一定的呀, 我这么可爱 Sure. Pretty girl like me
不过我对他没意思, 我有你了 But I'm not interested. I have my love
我现在餐餐吃素 I have vegetables for every meal
不累, 就是很想你 Not tired. I just miss you
炒牵牛花 Stir-fried morning glory
Puey失恋了 Puey's got broken heart
一个半月了, 这是第五次 It's the fifth time in a month and a half
想吃好的, 就来我这 If you want something delicious, come see me here
如果那样, 你能听到我肚子在打鼓跟响雷似的 If I'm here, you'll feel the thunder
离实习期结束 After we finish the internship
也不久 It's not too long
Pie, 看月亮 Pie, look at the moon
嗯 Yeah
我们看着同一轮明月 We look at the same moon
意味着我们距离彼此很近 It means we aren't so far away from each other
你还好吗? 要帮忙吗? Are you alright? Need my help?
不用, 我可以 No, I can handle it
脸都青了, 吃点东西吧 Your face looks pale. Eat something
就一小下 Just a minute
来 Here
我也要吃 Can I have some?
当然, 给你 Of course. Go ahead
喂我 Feed me
你的手不脏, 自己拿 Your hands are clean. Help yourself
现在脏了, 喂我 Dirty now. Feed me
Gao, 你很恶搞欸 Gao, you're funny
Gao! Gao!
到处在找你, 怎么跑来这捣乱? I've been looking for you. Why are you messing with them?
走! 回去干活 Go! Go back to working
快走! Go!
来, 再吃点, 啊 Here. Have some, hay
Kim / 啥? Kim / Hmm?
为什么学农学专业? Why do you study agriculture?
我家有个葡萄园 My family runs a grape ranch
想帮忙家里 I wanna help improving the ranch
也是我的爱好 And it's my liking
你呢? What about you?
我? Me?
我在曼谷出生 I was born in Bankok
七岁那年跟老爸搬到清迈 Moved to Chiang Mai with my dad when I was seven
他在省农业厅工作 He works at the provincial agricutural office
老爸带姐姐和我进山 I've been going into the woods with my dad and sister
我姐姐叫Noey(与蜂蜜honey音近) My sister is Noey
我爸爸叫Pang(与煎饼pancake音近),我叫Yam(与果酱jam音近) My dad is Pang, I'm Yam
我家是个甜品之家, 很有爱吧? We're a bakery family. Isn't it cute?
高中选本科专业的时候 In high school, I chose to study for an undergrad
开始, 我觉得我这么漂亮... At first, I thought a pretty girl like me...
做空姐是必须的 should become air hostess
可是, 当看到村民们心存感激地领受老爸带去的幼苗 But when those villagers being thankful to the sprouts he brought
我就想成为像他那样的人 I felt I wanna be like my dad
老爸成了我心目中的英雄 He's my hero
就报了农学专业 Agricuture is the only thing I want
之后被老爸唠叨好久 When he knew about it, he grumbled a lot
他总说女孩子不应该在田里日晒雨淋的辛苦 He thinks a girl shouldn't be out in the field
我无所谓, 自认为有足够坚强去面对这些 But I'm not afraid of it. I'm sure I'm tough enough
南是我最喜欢的地方 Nan is my favourite province
这里的人文与自然 I think their community, culture and nature
完美交融于一体 are blended in perfect harmony
实习势必要选这里 When I gotta have an internship, this place was it
来南的第一年 In fresh year
我朋友Turbo买了花生酱三明治 Turbo, my friend ordered peanut butter sandwiches
开头我不知道是什么 At first, I didn't know what it was
可它超美味 But it's super delicious
现在我天天吃 Now I eat peanut butter sandwiches everyday
你喜欢什么? What do you like?
我喜欢酱 (酱jam与Yam音近) I like jam (sounds like Yam)
家里做的葡萄酱 The grape jam we made at home
超美味 Super delicious
如果你不信, 试试 If you don't believe, try it
你说完了? Have you done talking?
唔 Yep
还想知道什么? 我把细节也告诉你 Any question? I can give you more details
不用, 你已经说得很详细了 Nope. You already gave all details
啊, 9点了! Hey. Already 9 pm!
唔, 今天工作很多, Pie Well, I've a lot of work, Pie
我也很累 And I was so tired
就小休了下才给你电话 I took a rest before calling you
你累, 我也累 You're tired. So am I
我也很多工作还照样等你 have work to do and wait for you to call
如果你不能按时打给我 If you aren't sure you can call me at eight
就不要承诺 don't make a promise
对不起 I'm sorry
我的错 It's my fault
我一直工作, Pie I did have to work, Pie
消消气 Don't get mad at me
吃饭没? Have you had dinner yet?
没, 来不及吃任何东西 No, I haven't eaten anything yet
好饿啊, Pie I'm so hungry, Pie
累不累? Feeling so tired?
累, 非常 Yes, I am. A lot
但是我一听到你声音它们全部都消散开啦 But it's all gone when I hear your voice
别气了好吗? Are we good now?
嗯 Yeah
笑一个 Smile for me
有在笑吗? Then, smiling?
在笑 I'm smiling
才不信呢 I don't believe you
现在 Now
你肯定臭着脸 You must be putting a long face
你真坏! You're bluffing!
小坏蛋! Certainly bluffing!
你爱我吗? Do you love me?
爱 I do
很爱 A lot
Pie, 我要挂电话了 Pie, I gotta go now
为什么? Why?
刚说上话, 我还很想你 We've just talked, I still miss you
明天一大早还得进山 I gotta go into the woods at daybreak
以后我准时八点打给你 I'll call you at exactlly eight
好吧 OK?
再见 Bye bye
Yam... Yam...
对不起每晚都要麻烦你 I'm sorry for troubling you every night
很多蚊子而且我很困 A lot of mosquitos here and I feel sleepy
好吧, 我们回去 OK. Let's go home
等等, Yam, 就一分钟 Wait, Yam. Wait a second
“我可以相信你的爱吗” " I can trust in your love, right? "
Pie 可以的 Pie Yes
百分百, 万分万, Pie One hundred percent, one million percent, Pie
早点睡 You should go to bed
我爱你, Pie I love you, Pie
啊 喂? 信号不好听不清 Ah hello? I'm loosing you
K...Kim? K...Kim?
这里, 也有爱 Here. Have some hay
你的爱会冷却成遗憾吗 Will your love feel cold and sorry?
如果爱放空 If I keep it in the empty room
我担心它会孤单 I'm afraid your love will be lonely
所以我把我的爱放进心里 So I just keep my love inside my heart
我不能说爱或不爱 I can't put it anywhere or leave it apart
只能将爱长埋入心 I keep my love inside me here
暗恋很折磨人 It feels frustrating not to let it be shown
尤其在孤独的时候 The difficulty for me alone
怎么样, Kim? How's it, Kim?
没问题, Jo Fine, Jo
好 OK
今晚在这扎营 拂晓就能干活 We stay here tonight so we can start at dawn
Su, 收集些甲虫样本 Su, collect samples of Uangnan
好的, 老板 Yes, boss
没信号? No signal?
嗯... Umm...
总是掉线 It's on and off
女朋友? Girlfriend?
是 Yes
初恋? Is she your first love?
是 Yes
在一起多久了? How long have you been together?
三年 Three years
时间长呀 Long time, huh?
怎么爱上的? And what make you love her?
不要, 我不好意思讲 No, it's embarassing
说说嘛 C'mon
好吧 Well
Pie 就像一只可爱的小猫咪 Pie is like a kitten
睡前喜欢我轻抚她的头发 She likes me to stroke her hair before she goes to bed
有一次抚头到天明 There a night that I stroked her hair until the morning
我考试差点迟到 I was almost late for my exam
她有洁癖 She's superbly neat
能发现每一粒微小的尘埃 She can spot every tiny bit of dust
搞得我不得不一天三次打扫房间 I have to mop up the room 3 times a day
她是个从不挑食的吃货 She isn't a picky eater
无论我做什么她都爱吃 She eats whatever I cook
有时候还特地摇醒我做给她吃 Sometimes she woke me up to cook for her
她喜欢我做的菜 She likes my cooking
不过我做什么都不能有大响动 But I can't make loud noise
听音乐或者玩游戏的时候 When wanna listen to music or play games
得戴耳塞 I gotta put on earphones
她听不到就不会心烦 So she won't be irritated
喔 Oh
她很情绪化吗? Is she moody?
是 Yes
但是... But...
每次吃完巧克力蛋糕心情就好了 She'll be fine after eating chocolate cake
有时我俩闹别扭 Sometimes should we have a fight
我会出门买蛋糕给她即便是暴雨天气 I go out and buy one for her eventhough it rains
那你不开心的时候... And when you feel angry or upset...
她会为你做什么? What did she do for you?
她会让我一个人冷静下来, 不打扰 She did leave me alone, not disturb me at all
喔 Aw
然后? And then?
我很简单的, 一杯热牛奶喝完就没事了 I'm a simple person. Just hot milk can make me feel better
就这样 All this
你觉得这样好吗? You think it's good?
很好 Yes
哄她开心我就很开心 I'm happy to make her happy
我去睡了 I'm off to bed
觉得累了 I'm tired now
我没事 I'm alright now
不要擦药 Don't do it
忍一忍 Just hang on
哎 Hey
看! Look!
有多少鱼在池塘里? How many fish in the pond?
没有呀 I see none
有两条 There're two
搞定 All done
对吧? 一点也不痛 See? It doesn't hurt
Meena怎么了? What happened to Meena?
从自行车上摔下来 A bike crash
你没事吧? Are you alright?
很痛 Quite a bit of ache
狗追着自行车我一害怕就摔下来了 Dogs chased my bike so I had a crash
真胆小 She's chicken
这么大个人还怕狗? How is a big girl afraid of dogs?
你自己回家 Ride yourself home
我走了 I'm off
你不是说送我回去吗 You said you'd give me a ride
你疯了? Are you crazy?
谁说的? Who said?
Maysha Maysha
你就送送Meena吧? can you give Meena a ride?
她受伤了 Her leg hurts
一个人回不去的 She can't go by herself
好吧, 好吧 Alright, alright
Pie, 再见 / 再见 Pie, bye bye / Bye
Maysha, 等等 Maysha, wait up
被我猜中 Exactly what I thought
你说什么? What do you mean?
我知道了Meena和Maysha的小秘密 I know Meena and Maysha's secret
秘密? Which is...?
他俩是一对 That they're a couple
怎么回事啊你, Pie? What the matter with you, Pie?
是人都知道 Everyone knows about them
啊? How?
他们那么低调 They've been keeping a low profile
他们不是情侣 They are not
Maysha我不清楚 Maysha might be
但Meena But Meena
她表现得这么明显 She's so obvious
难道你不觉得这状况十分相似吗? Doesn't it sound familiar to you?
什么? What?
与你对Kimhan所做的 That's what you do to Kimhan
臭小子! Boy!
Puey Puey
又怎样, 淑男? What. Tootsie?
淑男没有 Not tootsie
老公一只 I'm a tomboy
Kim! Kim!
怎么成假小子了? Have you become a tomboy?
心碎啦, 我男人不爱我 I got broken heart. My man doesn't love me
哦 这样啊? Oh yeah?
他不爱你? He doesn't love you?
让我好好看看我老婆 Let me see my girl closely
让我看看长头发的老公 Let me see my man with long hair
不嘛 No
来嘛 C'mon
不要, 不喜欢 No, I don't like it
别动 Stay still
过来 Come here
真好看 So cute
我心爱的Pie My lovely Pie
这位是? Who's that?
她是Kim, 之前我提到会一起过来的实习生 This is Kim. I told you she'd come here to have an internship
噢 Oh
怎么不早点来? Why didn't you come sooner?
你好 Hello
我是Duang, 在这不用拘束 I'm Duang. Make yourself at home
您好 Hello
您好 Hi
这里工作的人不多 There're a few of us here
跟我脸书的发布的资料一样 So I posted my status on FB
“寂寞的单身汉” "I'm single and lonely"
“无尽的苦难” "All have is misery"
这样 Alright
Pie Pie
给Meena打电话 Call Meena
喊她准备大餐 Have her set a big bandquet
超乎你们想象的丰盛大餐 Bigger than yours
回见 See you later
Kimhan Buranaphan Kimhan Buranaphan
农学专业的女孩! Agricutural girl!
Kim 做什么呢? What are you doing Kim?
别脱 Don't take it off
很好看 It's cute
戴假发的我好看? 别开玩笑了 Me wearing a wig? You must be joking
怎么嘛? 就是好看 Why? You look cute
确实很好看 You do look cute
为了我, 你就戴着嘛 C'mon. Wear it for me
就一天, 求你啦 Just a day. For me
我会为你做任何事 I can do anything for you
为什么要逼我? Why do you have to force me to do this?
Duang见你的时候以为你是长发 Duang thought you having long hair
突然间变短岂不是很荒谬? Wouldn't it be ridiculous if you take it off?
的确, 非常荒谬, Pie Yes, it's ridiculous, Pie
戴假发就为给陌生人保持第一印象 Wear a wig to keep an image
又来了 Here we go again
难道不是吗? Isn't it true?
有多少次你逼着我留长发? How many times have you forced me to have long hair?
你有为我做过哪怕一次么? Have you ever done it for me?
Pie Pie
你太霸道 You're such an dictator
那你别爱呀 Don't love me then
美女! Hello!
我亲爱的Kim! My dear Kim!
我刚翻看了你的实习申请 I just took a peek at your internship application
你是农学专业的, 对吗? You're studying agriculture. Is it right?
因此 Therefore
今晚的派对... at the party tonight...
我将准备一份大礼 I'll find you something special
为Kim, 我最珍视的你 For Kim, my special one
告诉我你想要什么 Tell me and I'll fetch it for you
她喜欢贝壳, 海贝 She likes shells. Seashells
Kim特爱海贝, 尤其是罕见的 Kim likes seashells, rare ones
收到! OK!
你来对地方了 You're at the right place
Maysha这个池塘的鱼喂好了, 我们去下一个 Maysha we're done feeding this tank. Go to that one
Eak搭我来的 Eak gave me a ride
拿来很多东西 Too many things to carry
你认识这么多人 Of all people you know
为什么是Eak? why Eak?
你吃醋? Are you jealous?
谁吃醋? Who's jealous?
我们是情侣吗? 凭什么说我吃醋? Are we a couple? Why should I be jealous?
你说什么? What did you say?
我受不了了 I can't take this anymore
我也承受不起 Me neither
Maysha! Maysha!
她怎样了? How's she?
Kim, 你还好吧? Kim, are you alright?
偏头痛又犯了 I'm having migraine
要不你先回家? Can you go home by yourself?
待会儿我找你 I'll see you there
她还是非常伤心 She isn't feeling any better
生日快乐! Happy Birthday to you!
亲爱的, 生日快乐 Happy Birthday, my dear
愿你拥有满满的幸福, 宝贝 May you have a lot of happiness, tiger
谢谢, 爸爸 Thank you, dad
愿你有很多性感的女朋友 May you have a lot of sexy girl friends
爸爸, 别打岔, 我还没说完生日祝福呢, 别抢话筒排队排队 Dad, don't interrupt, I haven't finished bidding her birthday wish
无论如何, Kim Anyway, Kim
在生日这天, 我想跟你说 On your birthday, I wanna tell you
我很高兴能有你这样的孩子, 宝贝 I'm so happy to have a kid like you, tiger
我爱你 I love you
我也爱你, 爸爸 I love you too, Dad
生乐, Kim Happy Birthday, Kim
查看你的网上评论吗? Checking your rating?
Puey说得对 It's so true like Puey said
“长发飘飘惹人爱” "Long-haired girls are hot"
你可以考虑加个“超人”的标签? Did your bit on the sid text you?
Pie Pie
不要拿我开玩笑 Stop kidding me
并不好笑 It isn't funny
诶哟喂! Gotcha!
你的声音是如此... I can tell from your voice it is so
我说不要, 你听到没有? Stop kidding me like this. Your hear?
Kim... Kim...
你到底有没在乎过我的感受? When will you ever care how other people feel?
怎么回事? 为什么冲我发火? What's wrong with you? Why are you mad at me?
为什么? Why am I mad at you?
昨天什么日子? 你不记得? What day was yesterday? Did you remember?
我当然记得 Of course, I did
然后? So?
你昨天一直在做你的事? Was what you did yesterday all you intended to do?
你干什么? What are you doing?
别这样, 你知道我不喜欢 Don't leave like this, I don't like it
Kim, 太过分了 Kim, this is too much
如果你这样子走出去... If you wanna pack and walk out...
我们分手 We're through
你终究还是说了 You finally said it
有没有触电? Did you get any electrical shot?
很酷吧? Isn't it cool?
我自己做的 I did it myself
为了感谢我请你吃饭 I'll treat you a big meal then
不必 No need
我只是想为你做而已 I just wanna do it for you
你不必回报 You don't need to repay me
不用晚晚听你讲电话就已足够 Not having to listen to your phone every night is enough
明天我们到省城逛逛怎么样? How about sneak out the work tomorrow?
真的吗? Really?
如果Jo和Su知道我们旷工怎么办? Jo and Su will know about this?
他们怎么会知道? How?
天没亮我们就出去 We need to dash off at daybreak
那好吧 Ok then
凌晨五点就走 Leave home at 5 am
这里 Here it is
这家店的咖啡很好喝 There's good coffee here
没介绍错吧? Is it good?
这对好看 They look good on you
这是什么? What is this?
香辣鸡汤 Spicy chichken soup
喂 Hello
Kim Kim
Kim 睡着了 Kim is sleeping
她偏头痛犯了 She's having migraine
噢 OK
请转告 Pie打来电话 Tell Kim that Pie called her
呃, 不好意思 Well, excuse me
请问你是? Who's that?
我是Yam It's Yam
我会转告的 I'll tell her that you called
再见 Good bye
Kim Kim
到办公室来 See me in my office
现在 Now
好的 Alright
那天我把寄给你的包裹拿给你 I got the package and dropped it at your house
去到才发现你不在 That's when I knew you're not there
为什么旷工? Why did you sneak out the work?
有事外出, 你大可以告诉我 You could have told me
提醒我在你外出时候照顾农作物 So I was aware and took care of those sprouts
对不起 I'm sorry
你不能因为我是你爸的朋友就不守规矩 You couldn't do this just because I'm your family friend
我从没这样想 I never think like that
第二天你还带Yam进城? And you induce Yam into the town next day?
你责任田的幼苗几乎死掉 Almost all sprouts in your care died
如果你只会闯祸 If you know yourself that you're trouble
和谈情说爱 and all you care is gallivanting off
为什么不回你爸的葡萄园? Why don't you go back to your dad's ranch?
或者帮他打理葡萄园? Or help him run the ranch?
没必要在这坏事 No need to cause trouble here
非常对不起 I'm sorry
请您给我弥补过错的机会 I'd like a chance to make it up
您可能不会让我及格 You may not let me pass for internship
但我仍请求一个机会 I just want another chance
Kim Kim
喝下它你会好过些 Drink this and you'll feel better
不喝一点吗? Won't you eat anything?
Kim Kim
是谁令你这么伤心, 茵姨? Who hurt you Aunty Inn?
没谁 No one
喝粥吧, 你会舒服些 Have some congee, you'll regain your energy
累吗? Are you tired?
从曼谷一路开车来? Drive all the way from Bangkok?
茵姨, 多少吃一点吧 Aunty Inn, have some
不用, 我不饿 No, I'm not hungry
发生什么事? What happened?
到底是谁伤你, 茵姨? Who hurt you Aunty Inn?
没人伤我 No one. It's me who hurt them
我只是爱上了不该爱的人 I found someone so I took a shot
然后... And...
后来... And...
我付出真心 I gave him my whole heart
接着... And...
我看到了他的老婆 His wife showed up
茵姨 Aunty Inn
Kim... Kim...
让我在这住一段时间 Let me stay here for a while
这些毛毛虫都没被发现 Those caterpillars can't be wiped out
随它们去吧, 数量又不多 Let them go. There's only a few
就当放生 Think of it as saving the ecosystem
这样怎么行? How could I let them go?
我才不会像你那样心软, 留机会让它们吃掉所有农作物 This is me, not you who's so kind and let them eat all plants
请您尝尝当地的小吃 Here is a hill-tribe snack for you
谢谢你 Thank you
只是普通的小吃和咖啡 It's just a simple snack and coffee
我看着都流口水啦 I'm drooling over it
我尝尝 Let me try it
好吃 Yummy
对了, Yam, 我来这好些天了 By the way, Yam. I 've been here for a couple of days
都没看过Kim有午休 haven't seen Kim taking any lunch break
Jo罚她的 Jo rebuked her the other day
因为...? About...?
因为她旷工去见女朋友 She sneaked out to see her girlfriend
什么? What?
从这到尖竹汶? All the way to Chantabur?
如果她爸知道... If her dad knew this...
都怪我 It's all my fault
如果当时我在就能帮她接收包裹 If I had stayed home and picked up the package
Jo就不会发现 Jo wouldn't have known
你不必为她掩饰 Yon don't have to protect her
Kim很有魅力 Kim is charming
顺便问一下, 你喜欢她吗? By the way, do you like her?
我并不奢求些什么, 茵姨 I don't hope for anything, Aunty Inn
我仅仅是 I just
觉得幸福 Happy
在她身边 To be around her
为她做这做那 To do something for her
就是想她开心高兴 I just wanna see her happy
你没回答我的问题 You don't answer my question
我猜你是喜欢 I guess you do
知道我为什么逃避吗? Do you know why I took an escape here?
当你爱上一个人 When you fall in love
而对方并不爱你 with the one who belongs to someone else
面对现实是很痛苦的 Acknowledging the reality is painful
他们彼此越相爱, 你知道得越多 The more you know how much they love each other
你的情伤越重 The more pain you have
如果选择做小三, 你会遍体鳞伤 And it'd be more painful if you choose to be an intervenor
你只能将情感深藏 You have to keep every feeling inside
即使遇见的是真命天子 waiting to be seen that you're right here
茵姨, 难道我真的错了吗? Am I so wrong, Aunty Inn?
也许, 是相遇的时间错了 Perhaps, it's just the wrong timeing that we have
时间走得太慢以至于还没到对的时间让我们遇见对的人 Time goes too slow to make us meet in time
错的遇见, 受伤的只是你自己 We met at the wrong time and it's you who hurt
最近没看到Meena I haven't seen Meena lately
似乎你对她漠不关心 You seem not to care about her
难道不怕失去她吗? Aren't you afraid of losing her?
我是为她好 I'm working this hard for her
时间久了, 她会明白的 When this thing is over, she'll understand
万一 What if
她喜欢上别人 She finds someone new
两个人之间的小摩擦并不可怕 The problem between two people isn't scary
一旦第三者介入…… But the third party is
今晚你们两个自己过 You two are on your own tonight
我跟Brutus I'll meet Brutus
我们出去喝酒 We'll be out getting drunk
别喝太多 Don't drink too much
你知道喝多无益 You know it isn't good for you
你的宵禁时间是凌晨2点, 明白? Your curfew is at 2 am. Got it?
哦, 实在抱歉 Oh, excuse me
你什么时候被我老妈上身了? When did my mother possess you?
我老妈还在世 My mom isn't dead yet
你在诅咒奶奶吗? Are your cursing grandma?
傻了, 小疯子!我才没有 Silly. You nuts! I'm not
又错啦, 是这样 Wrong again. Like this
你好, 茵姨? Aunty Inn, hello?
你好 Hi
抱歉, 来之前没告诉你 Sorry for not calling you first
我联系不上你 I couldn't reach you
我一直在工作, Pie I'm wrapped up in my work, Pie
累不累, Pie? Are you tired, Pie?
一点点 A little
我去放行李 Let me take care of this
饿不饿, Pie? Are you hungry, Pie?
还好 I'm fine
嗯 Well
Pie Pie
这是Yam This is Yam
Yam Yam
这是Pie This is Pie
Kim的女朋友 I'm Kim's girlfriend
来, 来这边, Pie, 快过来 Come. Come here, Pie. Quick
我们一起做水灯 Let's make Kratong together
正好是水灯节你就来了 You're here at the right time Loy Kratong's Day
水灯节 Loy Loy Kratong
水灯节然后... Loy Loy Kratong and I...
一起做水灯吧, 这些是材料 Let's make Kratong. Materials are here
我跟Kim放同一盏水灯就好 I'll float Kratong with Kim
茵姨, 我去多摘些花 Aunty Inn, I'll pick up more flowers
好 Alright
我能一起去吗? Can I go with you?
嗷 Ouch
行, 跟我来 Yes. Come with me
不着急, 噢, 慢慢玩, 孩纸们 Take it easy. Oops, have fun, kids
慢慢来 Take it easy
慢慢摘 Pick them slowly
硝烟四起啊, 难搞 There'll be a battle, I guess
在这里实习有趣吗? Is it fun doing an internship here?
很好 Yes, it is
我喜欢南, 树林和山峦 I like Nan, the woods and mountains
我爱我的农学专业 I love being an agriculture student
你喜欢什么? What do you like?
我学渔业, 喜欢海 I'm studying fishery, I like seas
真奇怪 It's strange
Kim喜欢山 Kim likes mountains
你喜欢海 You like seas
乍听起来感觉你们没有交集 It doesn't sound like you have things in common
她们人呢? Where is everyone?
正在外面打的不可开交吧 Maybe having a catfight over there
嘿! / 你去哪? 停下 Hey! / Where are you going? Stop
这回你死定了 You'd be dead
我该怎么办? What should I do?
凉拌。炸弹已引爆。嘣! You can't do anything. The bomb has landed. Kaboom!
让她们面对现实, 从心而行吧 Right in their face. Let them settle down
我们静观其变 All we have to do is to observe and see how things go
见机行事, 听我的准没错 Then we can patch up. Trust me
相信我 Trust me
为什么来这里? How could you get in here?
你在做什么? What are you doing?
这些是毛毛虫 They're caterpillar
这里不需要蝴蝶 We don't want any butterfly here
为什么? Why?
毛毛虫有什么错? What's wrong with having caterpillars?
这里是农田 This is an agricultural field
你觉得在田里毛毛虫会做什么? Is it supposed to have these creatures?
我觉得它们很无辜 I just take pity on them
你这样对它们 That thing you did
那些毛毛虫 Caterpillars
仅仅是想成为蝴蝶 All want to become butterflies
我不在乎 I don't care
我关心的是它们会吃掉我种的植物 They eat my plants that I persistently now
你认为你做了正确的事情 You think you did the right thing
毛毛虫该杀 Some caterpillars deserve to be crushed
它们吃植物, 影响植物生长 They ate the plant that someone attentively grow
随着时间推移, 你的努力会被看见 It takes time and endeavor to be grown
你做了正确的事情 You did the right thing
Pie喜欢北方的水灯节吗? Pie, do you like Northern Loy Kratong festival?
漂亮吧? Isn't it beautiful?
Yam Yam
你今晚很美 You look beautiful tonight
嗯 Well
谁想吃东西? Anyone hungry?
你没事吧, Pie? Are you okay, Pie?
太大声, 耳朵疼 The noise is so loud, my ears hurt
Kim Kim
我要回去 I'm going home
怎么? Why?
头痛... I'm having a headache and...
也很困 Sleepy too
夜很黑, 你不能一个人走夜路 You can't go back alone. It's already dark
我又不像你那样怕鬼 Yes, I can. I'm not afraid of ghosts like you
你陪Pie, 她刚来, 带她好好玩 You should take Pie out. She's come all the way to Nan
玩得开心, Pie Have fun, Pie
等等等等 Wait, wait
已经很黑了, 你确定一个人可以吗? It's already dark. Are you sure?
一起回去, 走! Let's go home. Go!
一起! All of us!
Pie Pie
她怎么你了? What does she think of you?
你觉得她怎么样? And what do you think of her?
你大老远跑来就为了问这种无聊问题? You've come all the way just to ask about somebody else?
她在动我的人 That person is messing with my guy
谁? Who?
谁是你的人? Who's your guy?
哈, Kim Gosh, Kim
说分手的是你 You're the one who broke up with me
我那是在气头上, 好不好? I was being sarcastic. OK?
那是气话 I said it because I was angry
你准备当真吗? Are you going to take it serious?
为什么, Kim? Why, Kim?
以前的Kim哪去了? Where has the same old Kim gone?
那个无论如何都会理解我的Kim呢? The one who understand me no matter how crazy I am?
你怎么不设身处地为我想想? Why don't you put yourself in my shoes?
那样你也能理解我的痛苦 So you'll know how many crazy things I endure
我生日的时候偷跑去找你 I sneaked out just to celebrate my birthday with you
然后呢? And so?
你在乎过吗? Did you care?
你逼我戴那愚蠢的假发 You made me wear that stupid wig
把我的手机号给那个主管 And gave my number to that man
你明明知道他想追我 You knew that he's hitting on me
为了什么? For what?
不让其他人知道我是Tomboy To delude others not to know that I'm a tomboy
你以我为耻吗? Are you ashame of me?
你就这么害怕别人知道我们在一起吗? Are you afraid that people know you're dating a tomboy?
如果我说不是我把号码给Duang又怎样呢? What if I say I didn't give your number to Duang?
我从没忘记你生日 I never forget you're birthday
它 Here
这里 Here it is
你完全不想知道是什么吗? Don't you wanna know what's inside?
我一直在忙 I'm kind of busy
权当可怜我, 你扪心自问 You should ask yourself. Do it for me
如果你没遇到Yam If you hadn't met Yam
我, 还会不会是你眼中的罪人? Would I have been this guilty?
我还是以前那个傻傻的女孩 The same old me who's such a silly girl
以前那个单纯任性的女孩 The same old headstrong girl
突然间, 无论我做什么都是错 All of sudden, everything I do is wrong
还你 Keep it for yourself
该回心转意的人不是我 It isn't me who need it
实习期过后就毕业了? Will you be graduating after this internship?
是的, 接下来是毕业典礼 Yes. Look forward to the graduation ceremony
你会读研吗? Will you go to grad school right away?
暂时不考虑, 我想先到爸爸的葡萄园帮忙 Not yet. I wanna help my dad at the ranch first
哦, 一路顺风 OK. Have a safe trip
代我问候你爸爸和茵姨 Send my regards to your dad and Aunty Inn
稍等, 帮我带点东西给Yam Wait. Bring this to Yam for me
我找不着她 I couldn't find her anywhere
听说Yam的实习期延长了 Heard about Yam's internship extension
还帮助我们开展实地调研? and help us with the field research?
真的吗? Really?
很好, 那就做吧 OK. So be it
一路顺风 Have a safe trip
Yam Yam
“她的笑很灿烂” " Cute smile"
“Kim... Kim... Kim... 我记住了” " Kim... Kim... Kim... I remember it now"
“她把我做的饭吃光啦” " Kim ate up all food I cooked"
“还以为她很坚强, 原来她怕鬼, 哈哈!” " I thought she's tough. Now I know she's afraid of ghosts. Ha! Ha! "
“为什么我会这样想” " Why do I feel this way? "
“靠得更近啦” " Get a little bit closer"
“我喂她吃东西” " I fed Kim myself"
“如果有一天” " Someday"
“我好开心” " I'm so happy"
“真希望晚上没有八点” " I wish there's no 8 pm"
“她有女朋友, 我很伤心” " She's got a girlfriend. That hurts"
“重申!!! 她有女朋友” " Again!!! She's got a girlfriend"
“想念她是一种错吗” " Is it wrong to miss her"
“因为我希望她爱我” " Because I want her to love me"
“Kim回来啦, 耶!” " Kim is back. Yeah!"
“谢谢你想着我” " Thank you for thinking of me"
“我的水灯紧挨着Kim的” " My Kratong is right behind Kim's"
" Yam Yam Yam Yam Yam" " Yam Yam Yam Yam Yam"
“我们在错的时间相遇, 独我情殇” " We met at the wrong time and it's me who hurts"
不管怎样, 听我说完 Anyway, let me say something
你是我的初恋 You're my first love
无论你是什么态度 No matter what your answer is
我会等你表态, 我只想得到一个答复 Just give me the answer. I'll be waiting
我跟你一起进山吧 Let me go into the woods with you
牛肉干 Jerky beef
烧的时间不够 It isn't burnt this time
它还未煮熟 But it isn't cooked either
我知道 I knew it
我们很幸运, Su带有备份 We're lucky that Su brought a spare
这样就够吃啦 It's edible for sure
我被虫子咬了, 皮肤红红的 Something bit me. My skin is turning red
真痒 It'll give me an itch
Kim Kim
在想什么? What are you thingking of?
我叫了你好久 I'm calling your name several times
没事, 在发呆 Nothing. I'm just mudding
你确定你能做吗? Are you sure you can?
来吧, 让我做 Come on. Let me do it
我想应该够高了 I thought you're fit enough
再往上些 Give me some push
对不起 I'm sorry
为了什么道歉? For what?
所有 Everything
对于选择要和我在一起吗? For choosing to be with me?
我也觉得, 当我们只是朋友... I also feel that when we're just friends...
我们更快乐 We're so much happier
我... I...
你走吧, Kim You should go, Kim
做你想做的, 不必道歉 Do the thing that you don't have to apologize anyone
这跟先来后到时间什么的无关 It doesn't matter who came first or later
关键在于你爱的那个人 What matters is whom you love
谢谢你对我的包容 Thank you for never making me feel distressed
“回到我身边” " Come back"
“我爱你, Kim” " I love you, Kim"
谢谢你 Thank you
" Kimhan" " Kimhan"
“睡觉前亲亲我的鼻子 ^_^ ” " Kiss my nose before you go to bed ^_^"
生日快乐 Happy Birthday to you
Kim!...你要幸福哦 Kim!... Have a lot of happiness
愿你梦想成真 May your wishes come true
愿你身体健康 May you never get a migraine
愿你永远不会觉得我烦 May you never be annoyed with me
我知道我不是一个好情人 I know I'm not such a good lover
但是 从现在开始 But from now on
我愿意尽我所能, 为你变得更好 I will try my best to become your good girl
谢谢你, Kim Thank you so much, Kim
谢谢你与我相爱 Thank you for loving me
谢谢你对我的爱 Thank you for caring me
我爱你, Kim I love you, Kim
Pie Pie
Pie Pie
你打算让她在大雨里站整夜? Are you going to let her standing in the rain all night?
谁, 妈妈? Who's it, mom?
Pie Pie
没谁会在雨中站到老死的, 妈妈 Nobody stands in the rain until she dies of old age, mom
回去吧, Kim You should go back, Kim
没用的 There's no use being here
能再给我一次机会吗? Can you give me another chance?
你曾经有过 You used to have it
妈妈说 My mom used to tell me
我们的爱并不长久 That our kind of love wouldn't last long
女女爱 Girl and Girl
要怎样互相扶持? How do we take care of each other?
要怎样才能结婚? How can we be married?
曾经我想要个孩子 I used to dream of having a baby
组成完美的家庭 Having a perfect family
但我都不在乎 But I didn't care
我跟了你 I chose you
可是你一旦不爱了一个转身 But one day when you didn't love me anymore
消失不见 You just disappeared
我一直爱着你 I never stop loving you
当我心碎悲泣, 你在哪? When I was crying over a broken heart. when were you?
我不知道 How could I know that
你会再次让我心碎崩溃吗? You won't let me down again?
你叫我怎样相信 What would you do to make me confident
我们的爱能长久? That our love will always last?
回去吧, Kim Go back, Kim
结束了 Our love is over
一年后 One year later
Pie小姐? Misss Pie?
她在休息, 最近她非常忙碌 She's at the rest room, she's there very often
胃痛 Stomach ache
不! NO!
不, 不必过来探望她! No, no need to visit her!
好, 好 Yes, yes
等她好转以后我会第一时间转告 I will tell her to call you back when she's feeling better
好, 好, 再见 Yes, yes, goodbye
Pie小姐, 为什么你从不接他的电话? Miss Pie, why don't you talk to him for once?
哎, 不要, 浪费时间 Ahh no, waste of time
我很好奇呀, 不知道谁有本事让你答应 I really wonder, who can ever make you say yes
你好, 我是Mindara (Pie的真名) Hello, Mindara (Pie's real name) speaking
哦, 不行 Oh, it's not okay
我已经说过, 我不会与任何人分享我的场地 I've already said that I won't share my booth with anybody
那么请让对方来跟我们协商 Then please let the person come and discuss it with me
任何联系方式都可以 Any way is fine
给 Here you go
合同上的日期表明是我先预订的 The reservation certificate with the date stamped, and I made the reservation at the very first day
如果你打算说预订有错 If you are going to say there has been a mistake in the reservation
请让对方过来, 我们看看谁的日期靠前 Then tell the person to come and show us the date to see which one of us made the reservation first
呃... 恐怕你们都要安排在同一天 Ehm... I'm afraid it was at the same day
您看, 如果我们把场地面积加大, 能不能分成两边? 这样一来... What about we expand the area by twice the size? And then...
我也不想为难你, 但我可以保持这一边的位置吗? Do what you need to, but can I keep this spot?
您的位置有小变动... 一点点... There has to be a little movement on your spot... A little...
那么, 我们将它清楚地划分和标记 Then we will divide and mark it clearly
呃, Pie小姐 Ehm Miss Pie
已经有人预订这里 But the other person already made the reservation here
什么时候的预订? And when did they made the reservation?
上午11点 11am
您好, Kimhan(Kim的真名)小姐 Hello Miss Kimhan(Kim's real name)
这位是Mindara小姐, 场地的所有者 This is Miss Mindara, the owner of this booth
很高兴见到你 Pleased to meet you
那就请两位协商吧, 我过去帮忙扩宽场地 Then please discuss this while I go get some help to expand the area
P Som, 也请你先过去与工人们协商 P Som, can you go and discuss with the workers around here first
哦 好 Oh okay
好久不见 We haven't seen each other for a while
你更漂亮了, Pie You look more beautiful, Pie
谢谢 Thanks
Pa (爸爸)每天都提起你 Pa (dad) keep saying he misses you everyday
你也变得更漂亮了 You are getting more girly
还留长发 Even long hair
我女朋友想我这样 My girlfriend wanted me to let it grow
我女朋友很可爱的 My girlfriend is very cute
但是她很严谨、很情绪化还大女人主义 But she's too strict, very moody and self concerned
但是我很爱她, 可能我只喜欢她这样的 But I love her a lot, maybe I love her kind
为什么提你的女朋友? And why do you have to tell me about your girlfriend?
也无所谓 But well
她能令你留长发 You can let your hair grow for whoever you want
与我无关 It has nothing to do with me
停! Stop!
不能越界 Don't step past the line
我们结婚吧, Pie? Will you marry me, Pie?
你疯了? Are you insane?
脑袋被门挤了? What are you thinking about?
我是说真的, Pie Really, Pie
这一年来 This whole year I've been gone
我一直爱着你 I've never given up on you
我知道关于你的任何事 There is nothing about you I don't know
心情不好你会喝温牛奶 You drink warm milk when you are mad
每晚八点你会不自觉地看手机 You look at cellphone at eight every night
每天我脑子里满满都是你说过的话 I've been thinking everyday about what you said
我留长发全因你曾经希望我这样 I let my hair grow like you wanted me to
如果有一天, 我们再见 In case some lucky day like this, we would bump in to each other
你会看到我为你做的那些事 Then you will see, that I did it for you
我只想说 There's one thing I wanna tell you
为什么我们需要合法的婚姻? Why does our love need legal marriage?
为什么我们需要孩子来维系感情? Why do we have to have child to prove that we will never leave each other?
很多夫妻结了婚生了孩子照样离婚 Any couple with legal marriage and kids can break up
过去全是我错 In the past it was my fault
我知道 I know
从今以后, 我会改 But from now on, I will make it right
我将用我的余生让你相信 I will spend my life making you believe me
我很爱你 I love you so much, Pie
很爱很爱, 以至于我余生不能再爱上其他人 That I can't love someone else in my life
如果你还爱我 If you still love me
为什么我们不能重新开始? Why don't we start over?
你这傻孩纸! You nuts!
我都没同意你抱我干嘛 You haven't got my permission to hug me
就一小下 Just a second
我好想你 I miss you
这次你跑不掉了 I won't let you go anywhere this time
272841397 :D
好啦, 喜欢吗? Now, do you like it?
看 Look here
如果你彷徨了, 打开它 If you hesitate whether to stay or leave, you can open it
或许会回心转意哦 Maybe it can change your mind
写了什么? What does it say?
你可以去死了 Die
没有那一天的, Pie That day won't come, Pie
让我好好看看 Now let see
你单身吗? Are you single?
愿意做我的女朋友吗? Wanna be my girlfriend?
Pie穿的t恤上写着"KIM的女朋友",Kim穿的是"PIE的女朋友"。衣服正面是泰文,背面是英文。 Pie wear the t-shirt that says the "Kim's girlfriend"; Kim, wearing" Pie's girlfriend". Thai clothes front, the back is in English