Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
字幕翻譯 Translation:Julian Fung
時間軸 Timeline:4EyesPanDA
中文校對Proofreading(Chinese):Tomme Tam、喻穎勤
英文校對Proofreading(English):Nigel Collett
早晨啊 -早晨啊 Good morning. -Good morning.
待會有事做嗎 -沒有啊 明天要上學了 Anything else to do? -Nothing. I've got to go to school tomorrow.
啊 你等我一會 我有東西給你 -好啊 Oh. Wait for a while. I have something for you. -Okay.
星期一上學 你拿去用吧 -嗄 Take it to school on Monday. -What?
反正我都不用袋的 就給你上學用 -哦 I don't use a bag so I may as well give it to you. -Okay.
難道你想兩袖清風上學 Do you want go to school carrying stuff with your bare hands?
還是想像真光書院的女學生一樣 穿著旗抱 綁著馬尾 戴著書帶 Or using a book strap like the girls in a girl's school?
好了… 那我現在向你借來用一下 用完後一定還給你 Alright... I just borrow it from you now and I'll return it to you later.
好了… Alright...
甚麼了 你不喜歡這個書包 -不是 You don't like the bag? -No.
要不是你拿這個包給我 我差點忘了 原來我所有東西都留在家中 But you just reminded me that I've left everything at home.
你說我明天帶著這個包 應該放甚麼東西進去啊 If I carry this bag to school tomorrow, what'll I put inside it?
哇 別哭 我最怕看到男生哭的 Hey, don't cry. I don't like seeing guys cry!
神經病 我那裡有哭呢 Idiot! I didn't cry at all!
喂 看你這副德性應該不懂煮菜 到外面買東西吃吧 Hey, I think you're no cook. Let get something to eat outside.
嗯 隨便啦 我又不餓 Hmmm, whatever you want, I'm not hungry.
那我自己去啦 -喂 Chris -怎麼了 Then I'll go by myself. -Hey, Chris! -What's up?
你有甚麼打算 -甚麼 有甚麼打算 What's your plan? -What? What plan?
你打算回家跟你媽商量嗎 -嗄 Will you go home and discuss this with your mom? -What?
有些事情其實是應該要面對的 You have to face this reality yourself.
如果一直逃避或拖下去 也於事無補 It's no use just brushing it aside.
你覺得會開心嗎 -不知道啊 Do you reckon you feel happy right now? -I don't know!
你真的不想你媽了嗎 Do you miss your mom?
你有沒有想念或擔心過你媽 -不知道啊 Are you missing her or are you worried about her? -I don't know!
你真的打算不理會媽媽了嗎 -是啦… You're not going to see your mom again? -Okay...
你只是覺得我耽誤你泡男生 You think I'm interfering just to make you meet some new guy!
我不吃了 回房間去 -喂 I don't eat now. I go back to bedroom. -Hey!
進來吧 -Ben 聽說你收留了阿Chris Come in! -Ben. I heard that you're letting Chris stay at your home.
是的 -唉 他的家人又真是的 Yes. -Ai, It is a real pity that his mom...
怎麼可以把自己的兒子趕出家門 怎樣說都是一家人嘛 has kicked Chris out of home. They're a family!
可能他們一時間難以接受而已 Maybe they can't cope with such unexpected news.
啊 晚上不知道方不方便 讓我到你家探望他呢 Ai. Is it okay if I go to your home and visit Chris tonight?
順道看看有甚麼需要幫忙 好不好啊 -好 And see if there's anything I can do to help. What do you think? -Okay.
一定是大Mike又忘記帶鎖匙了 Mike must have forgotten his keys again.
你好 找哪位 -我叫阿Tom 來找阿Ben的 Hello. Who're you looking for? -I'm Tom and want to see Ben.
阿Ben他在書房裏 -那我自己去找他 謝謝 Ben's in the study. -Let me go and see him by myself. Thanks!
阿Ben 如果你還記得我當天說過甚麼的 Ben, if you remember what I said that day.
為何直到現在 五年了 你仍然不肯聽我說的話 Why don't you listen to me after 5 years?
愛你的Zac Love, Zac.
為甚麼 我跟阿Zac的事怎會有其他人會知道 How... Would anyone know about the affair between me and Zac?
沒有理由的 現在的同事朋友 我都沒有對他們說 How come... I haven't told anyone at work or any of my friends at all.
我也沒有聯絡以前的朋友 I haven't contacted my old friends either.
都隔了五年 為甚麼會這樣呢 How come someone knows about this?
阿Zac 你可不可以告訴我 究竟發生甚麼事 Zac, can you tell me what's happened?
原來B哥哥就是你 阿Ben Ben, you are Brother B!
啊 阿Tom 被你嚇死了 進來也不作聲 Tom? You scared me. You didn't made a sound when you came in.
啊 對了 你上次不是問我借書的 Oh yes. You want to borrow a book?
我問同事借來了 他說可以借我兩個星期 I borrowed it from a colleague. You can give it back in a couple of weeks.
你別再轉移話題 你快點回答我吧 Please don't change the subject. Answer me.
究竟你是不是B哥哥 You're Brother B, aren't you?
你知不知道網上有個Tom弟弟 Do you know there's a Tom out there.
他每天都有看你的部落格 Who reads your blog every day.
他也不想阿Zac死得無價值 I don't want Zac to have passed away for no good reason.
他更不想B哥哥每天都不開心 因為… I don't want Brother B to be unhapp, because...
唉 又是誰啊 Who's ringing the bell again!
Dora姐 為甚麼會是你的 -我知道你在阿Ben這邊住 Dora! How come you're here? -I know you're stay with Ben.
所以特地過來探望你的 -真的 多謝你啊 So I've come to see you. -Really? Thanks a lot!
你還不請我進來坐 Why don't you invite me to come in?
是的 阿Ben他在書房 你先坐一會 我叫他出來吧 Oh yes! Ben's in the study. Have a seat. I'll ask him to come.
好的 我先去洗手間 Alright! Where's the bathroom?
那就對了 洗手間隔壁就是阿Ben的房間 That's the one. It's just next to Ben's room.
哦 那我自己進去找他好了 Okay! I'll go and fetch him myself.
那我先做功課好了 -好啊 Let me finish my homework. -Okay.
這個就是阿Zac了 -嗯 -真是帥啊 He's Zac? -Yes. -He looks so handsome.
我現在只保留他這張相了 I just keep this one photo of him.
我害怕回想起他以前的事 I feel happy remembering what happened before.
我知道你關心我 可是要忘記一個人實在不容易 I know you care about me. But it's not easy to forget someone.
尤其是一個跟自己生活了五年的人 Especially someone you have got along with for 5 years.
很難的 -對不起 我也知道我的要求太過份 That's difficult. -I'm sorry. I know I've gone too far.
別傻了 我知道你是關心我 B哥哥感受到的 Not to worry! I know you just care about me. Brother B could feel it.
其實有點晚了 你不如回家吧 It's getting late now. You should go home.
免得家人擔心 Or your family will worry about you.
B哥哥啊 -怎麼了 Brother B? -What?
B哥哥 就算你不能忘記阿Zac Brother B, even if you can't forget Zac.
也不可以一直這樣不開心 You can't live unhappily forever.
你答應Tom弟弟 否則他會很傷心的 Please promise Tom. Otherwise he'll be very sad.
知道了 你抱的太緊 我不能呼吸 I know! You hug me so tight. I can't breath.