Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
Fei Says
What's up, this is Yuan Fei. We are now in Kunming 大家好 我是袁飞 我们现在正昆明
Fei Says-Things about Native Skateboard brands What's up, this is Yuan Fei. We are now in Kunming 大家好 我是袁飞 我们现在正昆明
after a competition was over. In the game, 刚刚结束了一个滑板的比赛 在这个比赛上 Fei Says-Things about Native Skateboard brands
after a competition was over. In the game, 刚刚结束了一个滑板的比赛 在这个比赛上
I saw a lot of skaters riding domestic skateboards. 我看到很多的滑手都用上了国内的自主的滑板品牌
In the last two years, numerous native brands 在近两年当中呢 国内的很多自主品牌
came out like wild fire. 像雨后春笋般纷纷涌现
By now, there has been about 20 original brands 目前为止大大小小也得有将近20个由国内的
set up by skaters or merchants. 滑手也好 商人也好 他们自己原创的滑板品牌出现
Some of these brands did a good job while some not. 这么多品牌当中有做的好的 有做的一般的
Some brands are famous while some are unnameable. 有知名度高的 有知名度低的
Once people set up these brands, 但是大家既然做了滑板品牌之后
how or what should they do 又应该怎样把这个品牌做得更好
to make their brands develop better. 或者说这个品牌应该做什么呢
So we're gonna talk about this issue today. 我们今天就要讨论一下这个话题
It's about what a native brand should do and which direction should it go into. 就是自主品牌你究竟应该做什么 你要走向哪个方向
Fortunately, we invited some managers of these domestic brands. 刚好我们今天借这个活动邀请到了
because of this game. First, let them introduce themselves. 国内的一些自主品牌的主理人 我们让他们先自我介绍一下
Hello, I'm Xu Gang from Kunming. 大家好 我是昆明的徐刚
Hello, I'm Tim from Guangzhou. 大家好 我是广州Hero的Tim(田军)
And I'm Yuan Fei from Qingdao, Lady Skateboards. 我再说一遍 我是青岛的袁飞 Lady Skateboards
Hey guys, I'm Jiang Xiaobing from Doggies in Shanghai. 大家好 我是上海Doggies滑板的蒋晓斌
Hello, I'm Liu Wenbo from Challenge, BBL. 大家好 我是来自沸点的刘文博 宝宝刘
Well, let's allow them to introduce the current situation of their brands. 我们先来请这些主理人来介绍一下他们自己的品牌的一些情况
Native brand owners intro Well, let's allow them to introduce the current situation of their brands. 我们先来请这些主理人来介绍一下他们自己的品牌的一些情况
Well, let's allow them to introduce the current situation of their brands. 我们先来请这些主理人来介绍一下他们自己的品牌的一些情况
Xu Gang is the first. 先请徐刚来说一下
Ok, our brand was started from last year. 我们品牌是从去年开始做的
We mainly sell our products in Kunming instead of selling them to other cities. 主要就是在昆明销售 也没有往外边销售
Why? We didn't think too much. 为什么要做呢 也没考虑那么多
We just want to set a self-owned brand in Kunming. 全是想着昆明能有我们自己的一个自主品牌
Skaters in Kunming would ride Yunnan style boards. 然后昆明的滑手能滑上我们带有云南特色的东西
And we made it happen without thinking about markets. 没考虑过市场什么的 差不多就开始了
The brand of our Hero Skateshop is Tempo Skateboards. 我们Hero的品牌呢就是Tempo Skateboards
This brand was set up in 2007. 这个品牌是成立于2007年
It was just one year after the Hero Skateshop was founded. 当时也是在我们店刚刚开业一年以后
There was no perfect complete board brand at that time. 因为那个时候国内还没有一个比较好的整板品牌
So I thought I should make some professional complete boards 所以我当时就觉得应该为初学者建立一个比较专业的
with good qualities for beginners. 质量比较好的整板
There were so called toy boards on the market at that time 因为当时在市场上有一些玩具板
or some boards made by factories which were not professional. 或者说一些不是滑板厂家生产的一些品牌
Then I thought that we should set a professional brand 然后就觉得应该有个比较专业的品牌
to make beginners have a wonderful experience. 给初学者带来一个比较好的体验
Tempo has been set up for 5 years. 这个品牌到现在走了大概将近5年的时间
Now we set another series of decks of a higher level 我们现在又推出了附属的一个高端系列
called Hero, also the name of our skateshop. 就是我们店的品牌 叫Hero 就是板面的品牌
Hero Skateboards has been for 2 years by now. Hero Skateboards到现在也是有两年的时间
Ok, now I will talk about Lady Skateboards. 我来说下我们的Lady滑板
Actually, the history of Lady is pretty short. In 2011 winter, 其实Lady历史很短也是2011年冬天
when I was drinking with my partners Zhong Hua and Yang Guang 我跟我们的合伙人仲华 洋光在一块喝酒的时候
the idea of setting up a brand came to me. 想到要自己做一个品牌
The reason is simple. 之所以要做呢 原因很简单
I've been skating for 20 years. It's my dream 自己玩了20年滑板 有一个自主品牌
to own a self-owned skateboard brand. 属于自己的滑板品牌也是一个梦想
Of course, we wish that in the future 当然我们还是希望在以后的时间当中
Lady Skateboards will thrive with other native brands in China 我们的这个品牌会和国内很多共同的自主品牌一起成长
to push the market of China skateboarding together. 一起来推动中国滑板的市场
That's our thoughts. That's it. 这是我们的一个想法 就这样
Actually, Doggies has been set up for the shortest time. 其实我这边Doggies成立了应该是最短的时间 2012年3月份
Our original goal was to start from Shanghai. 其实我们的初衷呢是从上海这边做起
The skateboarding circle in Shanghai is really tiny. 上海的圈子就是一个小圈子
Numerous people misunderstand skateboarding. 很多人不理解 玩滑板的人不靠谱
They think skaters are unreliable and are *** or whatever. 不靠谱的全是狗卵 或者怎么样的
This is ironic. 当然这是带一定的贬义的
Ok, then we made this ironic thing into a GOOD thing. 行 那我们就得把这个贬义的做成褒义的东西
We use this derogatory name to show that 我们用贬义的名称来做出让别人看到
skaters are reliable. 滑板人不是你们看到的那么多不靠谱的
At the same time, 是靠谱的 然后同样的
we wish to transmit some ideas 我希望能通过Doggies的一系列的东西
by Doggies including some ideas from the design of decks 包括板面的设计 它能传达的一些理念
to tell those who are not in the skate industry 来告诉那些不是滑板圈子里的
or those who are not real skaters but in the industry 或者是圈子里头不是真正玩滑板的或者喜欢玩滑板的人
about real skateboarding or what is real skatelife. 真正的玩滑板的是怎么样 他们的skatelife是怎么样的
The living style include their favourites. 那种生活方式包括他们喜欢的一种东西
I would talk more than you bosses. 我可能较这几位大哥来说 要介绍的东西更多一点
Challenge is not only one brand. 因为沸点滑板不仅仅是一个品牌
It has about 10 independent brands. 旗下可能有10个独立的品牌或者是组织
Our original goal is same to push skate sport 初衷和大家一样都是要推广滑板运动
And make more people know skateboarding. 然后让滑板被更多的人了解
So we not only have different levels of products 所以我们不但有各个层次的产品品牌
but also two medias- chinaskateboards.cn and Whatsup mag. 还有两个媒体 中国滑板网和whatsup
In fact, the Challenge in your mind has a long history. 其实大家头脑中的沸点应该是有很多年历史了
But the real brand new Challenge skateboards 但是真正沸点滑板这个公司应该是从去年China Skateboards
was seperated from China Skateboards last year. 脱离出来的全新的一个滑板公司
This name is meant to send a message 这个名字也旨在传达出一个信息
that Challenge Skateboards Co., Ltd is probably the only one 沸点滑板有限公司可能是全国唯一一个
which use skateboards as its name, called limited company. 把滑板放到公司名字里面的 叫有限公司
"Skateboards" is in the name. It's very limited. 滑板在里面 很有限
This shows our attitude that we are based on skateboarding. 这表明我们一个态度 就是以滑板为主
We are an orthodox and skateboarding-caring company. 我们是一个非常正宗的 在乎滑板的公司
Maybe there were differents kinds of jokes or news about us. 可能我们之前有各种各样的传闻或者是各种消息
Maybe you guys don't know Challenge well. 可能大家对沸点滑板不是很了解
So I wish to have more chance to introduce 所以我也希望有更多的机会向大家全面的介绍
our ten brands of Challenge comprehensively. 我们的沸点滑板旗下的10个品牌
We will talk about this and have a chat with you. 我们一会可能会聊到 然后再慢慢跟大家聊
What about next episode? Haha! 下期聊吧 哈哈
Ok, our managers has introduced the history 刚才我们这些主理人也都简单地介绍了一下
of their brands shortly. 他们的品牌的一些简单的历史或者成长历程
Though this 5 managers here 今天我们虽然到场的就5个品牌的主理人
cannot represent all the domestic brands of China. 也并不能代表中国所有的自主品牌
But there still are some professional companies, like VAGABOND, 还有很多不错的 像VAGABOND
set up by pro skaters. 都是非常专业而且是滑板人自己创建的公司
What I want to say is that though there are numerous brands 我想说的是现在 在国内滑板的自主品牌很多很多
but some of them 但是有的人做了这个牌子之后
just sell their products 他只是 我做了 我就拿到市场上去卖
withou thinking about 他可能不会想到 我做这个滑板品牌之后
what they can do to help the development of China skateboarding. 我要为中国的滑板市场 为中国的滑板运动去做些什么
They might ignore this .They thinks that skateboards are just goods. 他可能不会想这些 他就说 滑板是个纯正的商品
If they make a skateboard board, a shoe brand or a clothes brand, 我做了一个滑板 像我做了一个鞋 做了一个衣服
it's just business to them. 就是一个买卖 就是一个生意
They sell their products on the market once the products are finished. Then they earn money. 我做了拿出来就放到市场上去卖 然后就开始赚钱
But, in fact, to us who have been engaged in skateboarding for many years, 但实际来说在我们这些从事了这么多年滑板运动的人来说
a skateboard brand must take on its responsibility, 一个滑板品牌的出现是要肩负一定的责任的
no matter big or small. 大的责任也好 小的责任也好
They should make theirs efforts to 他都应该为这个运动尤其是中国的市场 运动也好
push the market especially the China skateboarding 他要做出一定的努力去推动这个市场
instead of selling products, earning money. 而不是说我做了 卖了 赚钱了就完了
If you set up a new brand, you should take your responsibility 你做一个品牌就要肩负一个使命
to enlarging skateboarding and the market. 就是去把这个运动做的更大 把这市场做的更大
So I want to have a chat with these managers 所以现在我就是想跟这些主理人聊一下
What do native brands have done? So I want to have a chat with these managers 所以现在我就是想跟这些主理人聊一下
What do native brands have done?
他们在做了自己的品牌之后 他们又做了些什么东西呢 What do native brands have done? about what they did after they set up their brand.
about what they did after they set up their brand. 他们在做了自己的品牌之后 他们又做了些什么东西呢
For instance, what I did after the brand was set up 比如我做了个滑板 做了个牌子之后
what we did for skateboarding and the brand? 我利用这个牌子又为这个 为这个运动做了什么东西
Let's invite Xu Gang to say something. 我们还是请徐刚来讲一下吧
Actually, our brand is mainly for our skaters. 我们做我们这个品牌实际上更多的是为了我们自己的滑手
We have more skaters than other shops, 我们店铺的滑手相对别的店要多一点
Support skaters firstly We have more skaters than other shops, 我们店铺的滑手相对别的店要多一点
We have more skaters than other shops, 我们店铺的滑手相对别的店要多一点
about 6 or 7. 差不多6 7个吧
Each skater breaks 2 or 3 decks every month. 然后每个月2 3片的话也很快
So the products we sell is less than one thirds. 所以实际上我们往销售的话我估计还占不到三分之一
The products are mainly consumed by our own skaters 主要就是为了我们自己的滑手一个消耗
or are for the advertisement. They are all for our skaters. 或者是宣传 都是为了我们自己的滑手的使用
And then, activities are the most. 然后呢最多的应该是做活动吧
We need to introduce our brand in Kunming 我们要在本地怎么样去推广我们自己的品牌
Then hold activities We need to introduce our brand in Kunming 我们要在本地怎么样去推广我们自己的品牌
or to do something for skateboarding. 或者说为这个运动做些什么东西 Then hold activities
or to do something for skateboarding. 或者说为这个运动做些什么东西
We care more about activities. 我们更多的是从做活动这块入手的
For instance, we will make review like this year 比如说 我们每年都会做评选
about the sponsored skater every year. 就是今年的赞助滑手的一个评选
It will take a long time like 3 or 4 months. 我们会比3-4个月 就是一个长期的计分的评选
In winter, we have a tournament. 像冬天呢 我们也在搞每年的积分赛
We also host games every month. 每个月差不多都有活动
We always think about how to advertise skateboarding 也是想怎么去推广它 让滑板在每个月都有人
to make skaters skate hard or to make them have a wish, 有活动 很努力的去玩 就是说有一个期待
like how to make more credits. 下一次比赛怎么把自己的积分搞高
In fact, that all what our brand do. 实际上我们品牌就做这些东西
It's your turn, Tim. 老田你介绍一下
Tempo of Hero 我们Hero的Tempo品牌
had a good reputation on the market since 2007. 从2007年开始以后呢就在市场上反响一直不错
I hope that I can make skateboaring be engaged in other fields by Tempo 我是希望把这个产品通过滑板带入到更多的其他的领域去
to make people care about the culture of skateboarding. 通过滑板来让不是滑板圈的一些人能够关注到我们滑板的文化
So we cooperated with some fashion brands at that time. 当时我们就找了一些潮流界的一些品牌进行了联名的合作
Popularize skate culture in more industry So we cooperated with some fashion brands at that time. 当时我们就找了一些潮流界的一些品牌进行了联名的合作
So we cooperated with some fashion brands at that time. 当时我们就找了一些潮流界的一些品牌进行了联名的合作
And it succeeded. 当时推出来以后效果非常好
Many fashion brands which ignored skateboarding 很多潮流的品牌之前没有关注到滑板的东西
will notice skateboarding 就会注意到滑板的文化
and the story of our cooperation products. 关注我们联名产品的故事背景
As a result, more young people would pay attention to skateboarding. 然后就会有更多的年轻人会通过这个关注到滑板的运动
Skaters who joined us were... 甚至说参与到我们的滑板运动中来所以当时就
I remember that people must be impressed by the image of Aoi Sola on our decks. 我记得大家应该对苍井空的那个设计应该是比较有印象的
At that time, we wanted to attract more attention to skateboarding 那个时候也是通过Lakai他们的一个代言的明星
by a Lakai star. 来把更多的眼球吸引到滑板上来
So we succeeded. 所以说在这个尝试上是比较成功的
Do people go to your shop just buy Aoi Sola deck? 是不是好多人去你店里就指名道姓 我要苍井空
Yeah, they want nothing but a deck of Aoi Sola. 对 他们就是指名道姓要这个
They buy this to enshrine instead of riding it. 他买这个可能不是拿去滑 他就是想买来收藏
Or cool to hanging the wall in home. 或者放在家里挂着好看 或者用
The real skateshop is the most fundamental element to push this sport 我们滑板店的实体才是推动我们这个产业的最根基的一个元素
Our products are also a kind of media coordinating our shop to advertise skateboarding. 我们的产品也是配合我们的店在进行推广这个运动的一个媒介
So we wish people see our efforts. 所以说在这里希望大家看到我们在做的这些努力
We also hope more people join skateboarding and know skateboarding culture 希望让更多的人来滑板 让更多的人了解这个文化
to let more people participate in it. In this situation, skateboarding would go further. 让更多的人参与 这样我们的滑板运动才会越走越远
I hope you support you local skateshops. 希望大家support your local(支持当地的板店)
支持当地的板店! I hope you support you local skateshops. 希望大家support your local(支持当地的板店)
Let's talk about Lady Skateboards. 我来说下我们Lady滑板吧 支持当地的板店!
Let's talk about Lady Skateboards. 我来说下我们Lady滑板吧
Now I'm gonna talk as an owner of a brand. 现在我是作为一个滑板品牌的主理人来说一下
Because Lady Skateboards has been set up for a short time, 尽管我们滑板的品牌的时间很短
I won't talk about the amount of sold products. 所以说销量这些我都不谈
I owned a shop a long time ago before I start Lady Skateboards 我其实在做这个品牌之前自己开店开了很久
about ten years. 差不多十几年
I sold skateboards since I owned this shop. 那么我从开店的一开始我店里就在卖滑板
At that time, decks, wheel, trucks took a small propotion. 但当时器材占用的比重很小
They were nonprofitable at all. 而且完全不赚钱
But an idea came to me at that time 但是我从那个时候有个信念
that since I'm a true skater, 既然我自己是一个纯粹的滑板人
skateboarding changed my life a lot. 我的生活是滑板给了我很大的改变
So I should take the reponsibility 所以我觉得我有这个责任 义务去通过我们的店
no matter how big the area it is, 去把这个滑板运动 不管是多大范围内
not only in Qingdao, but in Shandong, 在青岛范围内也好 在山东范围内也好
to make more people know skateboarding, 我要去做这个事就是让更多的人去了解这个运动
to let them join skateboarding. 让更多的人参与到这个运动当中
What about now? When we talk about decks, 现在呢 国内包括 比如说我们说到板
there are many brands selling their products without advertisements. 是也有很多品牌的滑板出来之后也不作任何的推广
They just want to sell instead of publicizing. 也不任何宣传 就是做出来就直接卖
I want to show my view here. 我在这想讲下我的观点
I think skateboarding can't survive without business. 我认为滑板这个东西离不开商业
But not only business. 但又不能只做商业
If skateboarding is only business, it will lose its souls. 如果你只做商业的话 它就没有这个运动的灵魂
Any one can make a deck 谁都可以做一个板出来卖
or a truck to sell. But these are just goods. 谁都可以做一个支架出来卖 这只是一个商品
What can you do for skateboarding? 但是你又能为这个运动做什么呢
What can you do for the development of skateboarding? 你又能为这个运动的推广做什么呢
We should rely on those solid skateshops, especially those real skaters. 这种事情还是要靠实体店 尤其那些真正的滑板人
Both solid shops and self-owned brands need real skaters' efforts. 实体店也好 做自主品牌的也好 要靠真正的滑板人去做
If you only think skateboards are just goods, 如果你只是把它当作一个商品的话
ok, we don't need to open a shop. 那ok 我们都不用开店了
Anyone can set up a brand to sell skateboards. 谁都可以 一个滑手做一个牌子出来卖
And there must be people buying boards. There will be a market as well. 肯定也会有人买 肯定也会有市场
It's just about the size of market. 只不过是市场大小而已
But what I want to say is that 但我想说的是你既然这个品牌做出来
once you set up a brand, should you think about doing something for this sport? 你是一个滑板品牌 你是不是应该去考虑一下为这个运动做些东西
What you need to do depends on your ability. 你能力大就多做一些 能力小就少做一些
In fact, many shops don't earn any profit 其实很多店铺或者品牌他们在做活动的时候
when hold activities. Instead, they spend money in this, 他们并不赚钱 他们是在往里面搭钱
for instance, like the money they earn by selling clothes or something else 用自己 比如说从店还有服装别的地方赚到的利润
to help the promotion of skateboarding in China. 来投入到滑板运动的推广当中
They won't care about how much money they can earn when doing this. 他们在做这种事的时候是不会去细算我究竟可以赚多少钱
All they think is 他们想的只是
the promotion of my brand or 我做了这个活动之后可以对我的品牌的知名度提高
the number of people who might join skateboarding. 我可以带动更多的人来滑板
On the respect, to those online shops 在这方面 那些网店
which just sell goods without advertisements, 那些做出来之后只是在销售而不作任何推广的品牌
what did you do anyway for skating? 你们又做了些什么呢
So I hope skaters understand that 所以我希望滑手们明白一个道理
those who serve both you and skateboarding sincerely 真正在为你们做事的 在为这个运动做事的
are the real skaters. They are willing to do this 是真正的滑板人 他们有这个想法去做
without any payment or profit. 而他们会不计成本 不计回报的去做
You skaters could enjoy numerous games every year 作为你们滑手来说 你们每年享受到的那么多的活动
or different kinds of games. 那么多的大大小小的比赛
Some of the games are sponsored by brands and local skateshops 有这种品牌做的比赛 有滑板店自己做的比赛
or parties host by skateboarding brands. 也有滑板品牌自己搞的活动
You enjoy yourselves in these parties. 你们参加这个活动很开心
You can play the game, skate for fun, 你们可以比赛 可以滑板
win awards and bonus. 可以有奖品拿 有奖金拿
Have you ever thought about where these awards come from? 你们想过这个东西是从哪里来的
They come from the profit 还是从我们这些人开店也好 做品牌也好
earned by our skateshops and brands. 所产生的利润当中去把它拿出来做
In this situation, should you support 那么在这种情况下 你们是不是应该更多的来支持
these real skaters and brands that really care about skateboarding? 这些真正的滑板人做而且是为滑板运动做事的品牌
And solid shops, they need your support, too. 和实体店 去支持他们
Maybe products ONLINE are a little cheaper than solid skateshops. 可能很多淘宝店会比实体店便宜一些
Or those brands which only make profits 可能很多那种只为了赚钱的品牌
would attract customers by lowering their prices. 他可能也会通过价格来吸引消费者
But what you need to do is 但你们要做的是什么
to support real skateboarding and real solid skateshops. 你们要做的是支持真正的滑板品牌和真正的滑板实体店
They can't live or develop without your support. 只有你们的支持 他们才可以继续生存 继续发展
If one day, all skaters buy cheap decks from Taobao, 如果有一天 大家全去淘宝买
there will be no activities, 大家全去买那种便宜板面 你们参加什么活动
parties or competitions to let you have fun in skateboarding. 谁来给你们做活动 搞比赛 让你们享受滑板的乐趣
BBL, Liu Wenbo is here by chance. 正好宝宝刘在 刘文博
His company covers a lot in skateboarding. 他们的公司做的比较大 比较全面 而且涉及的面比较广
Let's listen to BBL. He will talk about his ideas 我们让宝宝刘 刘文博 从他的角度
about the issue from his point of view. 来阐述下他对这个事情的看法
Easy, bro. Are you gonna say 'How are you doing'? 宝哥 别紧张 你要不要先说 后面的观众你们好吗
Remember your good friend Kickerclub. 记住你们的好朋友Kickerclub
Check it out and put your hands up. 跟着音乐的节奏嗨起来
No more jokes. Our company has many brands. 不开玩笑 我们旗下有很多品牌
We do did a lot since our company was set up in 2000. 我们确实从2000年左右成立之后一直做了很多事
You must know much about our magazine "whatsup". 可能大家了解比较多的就是whatsup这本杂志
Wait a minute. I remember the first pro skater was from your company. 我插一句 我记得最早国内第一个赞助职业选手是你们公司的
It's Fu Lingchao. And there was just only one brand called Justice at that time. 那个付令超 当时只有Justice一个品牌
We were meant to popularize skateboarding in the local 当时可能也是为了在本地推广滑板的运动
without thinking too much. We probably mainly wanted to support 当时可能也没想那么多 可能也是更想支持一些
loser skaters like that at that time. 像这种屌丝滑手 当时
I heard that your company started a new brand called ***. 听说你们还出了个黑木耳品牌
Let's continuing playing jokes. 咱们接着开玩笑
Our comany have made its efforts to help the popularization of skateboarding 我们公司从滑板开始兴起到现在市场成这个程度
in every period since skateboarding started in China. 每个阶段做了很多事
I start talking from a well-known brand called Boiling. 我先从比较大众的开始 叫Boiling
If you review the history of China skateboarding, 其实在中国滑板历史上如果你回顾这个历史的话
you will find that Boiling has a great effect. 它的作用是非常大的
Many skaters including these sponsored skaters 好多入门滑手包括现在可能是中间的滑手 包括这些主力滑手
started from Boiling. 他们都是从Boiling起步
You must know that. To tell the truth, 当时这个情况你们都比较了解 其实我说句实话
I started skating in 1992. My first skateboard was not good as a Boiling skateboard. 我是92年开始滑板的 我开始用的那个滑板可能还不如Boiling
It was a toy skateboard with a big nose and a price of 67 RMB. 67块钱的那种纯玩具板 大头板
The price of a Boiling skateboard is between 200 and 300 or 400 RMB. Boiling最早的专业板价格拉到200到300 400这样的一个价格
Is a Boiling skateboard a well designed one? Boiling是专业板吗
If you bought a custom complete board at that time, 当时如果你要组一块整板的话你可以做ollie
you can ollie or do other tricks. But it might cost 1000 RMB or more. 你可以做各种动作的这样一个板可能要1000左右或者更高
You must know well since that time. 因为你们从那个时候过来的肯定非常了解
So I think Boiling, though you think it's low level 所以我一直觉得Boiling 虽然大家觉得Boiling是初级板
or childish... Wait a minute. 比较幼稚 我插一句
Though people have different attitudes towards Challenge, 虽然大家对Challenge这个品牌褒贬不一
but at least, we could make sure that 但至少我们可以肯定 它的这个作用在于
it was a door for people who love skateboarding to come in. 它给了很多爱好滑板的人一个较低的门槛进入
If you can't pass the door, why would you skate? 如果你连一个门槛也进不来的话 你们谈什么理由去滑板呢
Ok, I finished. Keep going. 好了 我这不插了 你接着说
Boiling may not be a mainstream brand. Boiling可能算是个不入流的品牌
We Boiling, Xu Gang may know. 我们Boiling 徐刚可能知道
Boiling have different levels of products, from junior boards which might have bad qualities Boiling有几个档次的 从最初级的可能质量差点的200左右的板
with a price between 200 and 400. But you can play numerous tricks with such a board. 一直到400多块的板 可能可以做相当多的动作
So Boiling is not childish. 也是分几个层次的 所以说Boiling并不是很简单的
I practice by riding Boiling skateboards, okay? 我拿Boiling练的 行吗
It has chance to connect with some Doggiesshop like Lady Skateboards or Justice Skateboards. 它有机会接触Lady Justice 这种Doggiesshop
They probably came from Boiling. So you might... 他可能是从Boiling过来的 所以你们搞不好
You point to me again. Yeah. So you might benefited from it. 你又指着我 对 受益于这样的一个媒介吧
The other manager talked vaguely. Only Boiling speaks too much. 他们说的很含糊 就Boiling说的很清楚
There is ... Cut this off! Mosaic! 这里面有 剪了 马赛克
Actually, Challenge started lots of business. 其实沸点滑板旗下开展的业务非常多
So I won't talk too much. 所以我也不是每个都面面俱到的介绍到
I don't mean to implant with this one card. 所以我拿一个也不是为了植入
You should take a bigger one like this, you know? 你应该做个这么大的 你知道吗
I am not implanting! 我一点都不植入
In fact, it just remind of what we did. 其实是完了给自己提个醒我们又做了什么事
I did a lot and got a lot to say including my work during this year in Challenge. 因为做了很多想说的也很多包括这一年在沸点的工作
It's good for you to speak slowly. 语速放慢一点会更好
Five years, I've been working for Challenge about 6 or 7 years. 5年的 我在沸点工作了6到7年了
From part-time to full-time, then Challenge. 从之前的兼职一直到全职的 到沸点
I've got a lot to say. There are many misunderstandings about Challenge. 有很多想说的 有很多外界对沸点的误解啊或者怎么样的
I want to clarify for Challenge and people who work for it. 我想出来为沸点滑板澄清 为沸点滑板下面工作的很多人
I want to say much so that I prepared this. 想为他们说很多东西 所以我还是准备了一个这个
I hope that I could introduce our work for them. 所以我希望有机会能给他们 把我做的事情介绍一下
As we've talked about Boiling, you must have a clear impression. 然后Boiling说过了 Boiling大家可能也算比较清楚了
Next, I'd like to talk about a magazine called whatsup of Chinaskateboards.cn 然后我还想说下whatsup杂志 中国滑板网
The whatsup magazine costs huge amount of money. 然后比较花钱的就是whatsup这本杂志
I heard that many people spoke highly of whatsup. 我听到过很多人对whatsup杂志 比如夸奖也比较多
Most of them wanna read whatsup. whatsup挺喜欢 一直想看 这样的比较多
And there are also some different ideas about whatsup. 当然也有些声音 褒贬不一
At first. You said you wouldn't interrupt? Am I interrupting? 在一开始 不是不插了吗 我插了吗
When talking about this magazine, I would like to say that 说起这个杂志我说两句
I didn't appreciate it very much 在一开始最早whatsup出来的时候
when it first came out. 我本人对它不是抱一个特别欣赏的态度
But, it was really good for China skateboarding to have such a book at that time. 但我当时觉得至少中国有这么一本东西 挺好的
Now, it's becoming professional. 但是到现在呢我看到它是做的越来越专业
Besides, it might be the only paper media in China right now. 而且目前为止这应该是国内唯一一本纸媒了
No other paper media. 再也没有其他的纸媒出现
It's like the Ollie Message in the past. 有点类似咱们当年的ollie通讯
Actually, few people write to us. 就没那么多人写信
This magazine...Where was I? 这本杂志其实 刚说哪了
I got this. When it first came out, many people held different view about the magazine. 我给你接 刚出来的时候有一大部分人在 褒贬不一
Nowadays, people complain that there are lots of advertisements of Challenge 现在也有一些人说这本杂志可能翻开一看
when reading the book. 有很多沸点的广告或者沸点的产品啊
The cost of whatsup is more than you think. 其实这本杂志的投入是可能超过大家的想象的这样大
Cost of each issue might be about 100,000RMB. 它每期杂志可能十几万就进账了
And huge money was paid for the mag yearly. 一年就很多钱进去了
Though couple thousands each time, the print fee is pretty high. 包括每一期杂志虽然是几千本 但是印刷成本也是非常高的
Because it's a small amount to a magazine. 因为几千本对杂志来说是非常小的一个量
The fewer, the higher cost. I remember there was an installment. 越少越贵 记得有一期
We changed our print company. 当时我们刚刚换一个合作的广告印刷公司
Each book was sold for 20RMB then. However, the print cost reached to 22RMB 那期杂志当时卖20块钱一本 印刷成本也就达到22块钱了
ignoring labor power. To be honest, Challenge, 不算人力 其实作为沸点这样的
which has been set up for such a long time, 你能运行了这么长时间的一个专业公司
must realize that they can't get any profit. 他肯定会意识到这个肯定是收不回来成本的
They can't cover their cost. 包括成本都不是想要收回来的
You know, a paper media is very authoritative at first. 因为纸媒给大家一个印象就是比较权威的
Articles published on the magazine is also authoritative. 上面刊的文章比较权威
They are much more reliable than news on the Internet. 相当于网络的一些新闻可信性更高一点
So there are such impressions. We will ... Just alter it! 会有这样的印象 所以我们愿意 好好改
Bro Yuan, is there any mistake of your interview? 袁哥你的访谈是不是有错字啊
I've read it. It's good. But I still can't find anyone to sign for me. 我看了 还可以 到现在还没给我找着人签名呢
Now, I'm going to introduce what's on the magazine. 我下面说下whatsup杂志上介绍的内容
There lots of topics. whatsup杂志上介绍了很多包括
Tim and Yuan Fei were interviewed by whatsup, too. 像田哥和袁哥也都上过的杂志的专访
They would like to believe in this magazine. 他们都愿意相信杂志上的内容
And we wish to advertise skateboarding to more people by this magazine. 然后我们希望通过这本杂志去更好的推广滑板运动
The name of Challenge Skateboards has skateboards in it. 沸点滑板四个字的名字里面有两个字是滑板
It lives on skateboards. So Challenge won't do damage to the market. 是靠这个为生的 所以沸点滑板不太可能做些损坏市场的事
We still need to think about the health of the market 我们还是要长远的考虑这个市场的健康啊
or how far it goes in the long run. 或者是将来发展的程度啊
So hope you keep supporting Challenge and what we are doing. 所以希望大家更支持沸点滑板 更支持我们所做的事
We've just heard from Xu Gang, Tim, Jiang Xiaobing and BBL. 刚才呢我们也是听了徐刚 田军 蒋晓斌 刘文博他们
They told their story about what they do to develop skateboarding in China. 在讲述他们每一个人所在这个运动当中他们都做过什么东西
I conclude some keywords. One is nonprofitable, 我总结几个关键词 一个是不计成本
one is to give up, one is insist and the last is misunderstanding. 一个是放弃 一个是坚持 还有一个是不被理解
How to understand? Nonprofitable means that 怎么说呢 就是 不计成本就是指我们大家
we never think about making money 在做这个事的时候几乎是没有想到盈利
or any payback. Just make our dreams come true. 或者没有想到去回报 实现自己的一个梦想
What about giving up? We have listened to Xu Gang. 那放弃呢 我们也听到了包括徐刚
As far as I know, his family don't support him for what he is doing. 他其实 据我知道的他的家里边并不很在乎他做这块生意
They misunderstand skateboarding. They even don't regard skateboarding as a job. 因为就觉得 不太理解这个行业 甚至都不认为这是个行业
Tim also gave up his job with high profit in the army for skateboarding. 田军为这个滑板 他放弃了待遇优厚的稳定的一个军人的职业
And he is an officer instead of a soilder. 而他是一个军官 他不是普通的士兵
We have the same wish. 我们的共同的心愿只有一个
We wish we could push the development of China skateboarding our effort and actions. 就是希望用我们的努力和行动来推动中国的滑板
And there is only one goal. 那么我们的目的也只有一个
It's that we wish people could understand what skaters do. 就是希望大家能理解滑板人所做的事
If you can understand our actions and words, 如果你们能理解我们做的事情 可以理解我们说的话
I think what we do is worthy doing. 我就觉得我们所做的一切都没有白做
Though it might not be actual, I still hope that 而且我也希望 当然这个希望我觉得可能是不太现实的
no matter how many domestic brands come out, 我也希望中国不管有多少自主品牌出现
every brand must take on your duty to promote the market 每一个品牌的出现你都要担当一份责任去推动这个市场
instead of only making money. 而不是只为了赚钱
If you only want to make money, there are lots of things more profitable than skateboarding. 如果你只为了赚钱 有很多比滑板更赚钱的东西
Just sell other things except skateboards. 你们去做别的吧 不要做滑板了 好吧
To those Taobao sellers, 还有那些淘宝的卖家
I want to say that you should compete positively. 我也希望你们可以有一个良性的竞争
Do not depress your prices crazily. You can use service to replace price depression. 不要疯狂的压低价格 你可以用服务来代替那个
Do not make only a little profit by huge price depression. 不要来疯狂地压价来赚钱少得可怜的利润
You will just ruin this market 你们这样做只会毁了这个市场
and skateboarding. 只会毁了这个运动
I hope skates watching this video think carefully. 我也希望看到这个视频的滑手你们去好好地思考一下
Who should you support? 你们究竟该支持谁
Will you ruin this game 你们是不是真的可以为了便宜几十块钱去买一块滑板
by buying cheaper decks? 而去把这个运动毁掉
The result might come out late. 可能这种后果不是马上能体现的
Taobao shops would keep making money. 可能淘宝店还是会继续赚钱
And we would keep on what we are doing. 可能我们还是要继续坚持做自己的事
But, if at last, the skateboarding market was destroyed, 但到最后如果这个市场毁掉了
Taobao shops could change their good. 淘宝店可以转行去做别的
You skaters can buy decks in many ways. 你们滑手也可以从很多渠道买滑板
But those who are really hurt 但是真正受伤的就是那些我们这些
are those who really care about skateboarding and those who are absent. 还有更多的没有来到现场的为滑板真正做事的人
They will be hurt the most seriously. 他们所受的伤害是最大的
That's all. 我就想说这些
Ok, as we talked a lot, 好了说了这么多
we've talked what we wanted to say. 我们也都说了自己想说的话 道出了自己的心声
Thank Kickerclub.com 在此也很感谢kickerclub.com
for such a plat for us to communicate. 给了我们大家这么一个平台和机会可以交流一下自己的看法
This is Yuan Fei. Talking about China skateboarding is Necessary. 我是袁飞 中国滑板这些事飞说不可
Welcome to Kunming. Welcome to Shanghai. Welcome to Qingdao. 欢迎来昆明 欢迎来上海 欢迎来青岛
I'm leaving. Ok, bye. 走了啊 我先撤了 好 拜拜
Quickly, I need more rest. I'm gonna drink. 赶紧走吧我再缓缓 我再去喝酒了
See you guys. Ok, bye. See you tomorrow. Bye See you guys 好 拜拜 明天见 拜拜
TranSkate译制