Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
為什麼尤里西斯要我們向已經投降的房子開槍? Why Ulysses have us shoot our way into a building that's completely surrounded?
因為他是老大,艾迪,而你不是 That's why he's the boss, Big Ed, and you're not.
這種天氣讓我心煩意亂 This kind of weather stirs me up. Man's weather.
不准你提起我兒子 Don't you mention my son.
瞧你做些了什麼! Look what you've done!
你一直是個糟糕的男人 You've always been a terrible man. Terrible man.
永遠不要相信眼見為憑,尤里西斯 Never trust your eyes,Ulysses.
永遠不要相信眼見為憑 Never trust your eyes.
只要再一晚 Just one more night.
為什麼尤里西斯帶你過來 Why did Ulysses have you brought here?
今晚有個女孩溺水了 Some girl may have drowned tonight.
我必須幫她檢查 I was told that I had to examine her
那時候我並沒有選擇 that I had no choice in the matter.
她已經溺斃了,我們無能為力 She's waterlogged, there's nothing that can be done.
把這個蓋上,老天爺阿,她冷的和冰塊一樣 Cover her up, for God's sake.She's cold as ice.
尤里西斯,不要忘記 Remember, Ulysses. Remember.
我已經浪費太多時間,我必須找到我老婆 I've wasted so much time already.I've gotta find my wife
尤里西斯,你老婆 Your wife, Ulysses,
和我一起在房子的頂樓 is with me at the very top of the house
你應該過來 where you need to be.
我來了,海恩辛絲 I am coming,Hyacinth.
這麼多上鎖的門 So many locked doors...
每一扇都必須開啟 and they all have to be opened.
尤里西斯來了 Ulysses is coming.
他就在房子裡 He's in the house.
他回來救你 he's come back to save you.
但我想他可能更想要置你於死地 And I think he may have stronger needs to kill you.
我懷疑他有沒有能力這麼做 is he alive enough to do that?
海恩辛絲你在嗎? Hyacinth,are you there?
你為什麼要來? Why have you come?