Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
我记得你说过,我们死了都要在一起。 I remember that you told me before, we promise to be together even in death.
没有白昼的城市,我遇到天使。 I met an angel, in a city without sunrise.
序幕 Prologue
徐椿微,吕秋勤,李得耀,冯楚茵 Chee Choon Fei,Jess Lu,Lee Teck Yew,Fong chor yan 演出 Casting
周嘉美, 陈新兴 Chew Jei Mi,Alvin Tan Sinn Heng 演出指导,制作进行 Casting Director, Production Manager
蘇家明 Kelvin Soo Kar Ming 监制人 Producer
卢世浩 Tommy Loo Sai Hao 剪接 Editor
李沛锋 Mallory Lee Pei Feng 作品 Director
轮盘 Roulette
我不喜欢红色。 I don't like red color. 轮盘 Roulette
I don't like red color. 我不喜欢红色。
因为,红色总带给人一些无形的压迫感。 Because red color gave people a kind of oppresion feeling.
我叫高城。 I am Takashi.
名文江。 Name Fumikawa.
三月十六号,西历二九九七, 16 March 2997,
人类开始走向腐败。 Human begins walk toward destruction.
金钱几乎代表了一切。 Money almost means everything.
在这个城市,像我这样的怪物拼不难找 In this city, monster like me wasn't hard to find.
只要有钱,你要多少,就有多少 As long as money related, you can have it as many as you want.
我经常都在想, I am always thinking,
死,一定是一件非常可怕的事情。 Death, must be very terrible.
因为你有多少梦想,就有多少遗憾。 Because the more dream you have, the more regret you have as well.
那,梦呢?我还不确定。 How abut dream? I not sure.
与一位多年不见的老朋友相见, Meeting with an old friend.
一定是一件非常愉快的事情。 It must be very joyful.
还要莫名的带着一份紧张感。 It also bring a feeling of nervous.
他是一个忙碌的人。 He is a very busy man.
但他今晚会来。 But tonight he will be coming.
在他能找到我的一百四十七秒之前, Before he able to found me in 147 seconds,
玛丽,已经发现他失去联络已久的朋友。 Mary, already notice her long lost contact friend.
她放下与她伴舞的烟, She put aside the cigarette that's with her,
然后,慢慢的走向高城。 Then slowly walk toward Takashi.
文江,好久没见,去哪儿了啊? Fumikawa,long time no see, where had you been?
想起这,就来了。 Remembered here, so I came.
哦?难道你还记得这里吗? Oh? So you still remember here?
你说呢。 What do you think.
来找你的情人,是吧? Came to look for your lover, isn't it?
是啊。 Ya.
我警告你,是喜欢人呢,就不要不见人影;说走,就走。 I warn you, if you really do like her, shouldn't had disappear; once gone, then gone.
接过! Excuse me!
你不怕回来时她另有新欢吗? Don't you afraid she found another lover when you come back?
是,我知道了。 Yes, I understand.
你要记得你说过的话。 You must remember what you had told her.
行。那你可以告诉我她在哪里啊? Ok, then can you tell me where is she now?
她在那里,像平时一样 As always, she is there
等着你。 waiting for you.
141, 142
143
144
145
146
今晚你有点不一样。 Tonight you looks so different.
我知道爱情不是天长地久的, I know "LOVE" is not forever,
因为你所爱的人将会是你的噩梦. Because the person you love, would be your nightmare.
感情开头时是甜蜜的; The starting of the feels was sweet,
后来是杀人的。 In the end, it *** someone.
梦醒了,除了谎话什么都不没有。 Once woke up, except lie nothing else were there.
是吗?有什么不同呢? Really? What's different?
不知道。 I don't know.
ミス、お飲み物 小姐,您的饮料。 Miss, your drinks.
谢谢。 Thank you.
お客さん、何を飲みたい? 先生,要喝些什么吗? Sir, what do you want to drink?
金りんご、お願い。 金苹果,谢谢。 Golden apple, thanks.
たしかりませた。 我收到了。 I received your order.
你迟到了。 You were late.
是吗? Really?
最近有点忙,客户都拉着我不放. Recently quite busy, customer don't allow me to come back.
你,等很久了吧? Did you wait long enough?
没啊。 Nope.
男人的谎言总是一成不变。 Gentleman's lie never change.
今晚我的心情特别好, Tonight, my mood was specially good.
可能是环境的关系吧。 Maybe is because of the environment.
お客さん、金りんご。 先生你的金苹果。 Sir, your Golden Apple.
ども。 谢谢。 Thanks.
你可以给我一根香烟吗? Can you give a cigarette?
可以,没问题。 Ok, no problem.
拿。 Here.
谢谢。 Thank you.
怎没抽烟啦? Why suddenly smoking?
几时开始的? When started?
我们有多久没见,就吸了多久啦。 How long we haven't met, that's the time I started.
不是学我吧? Learn from me?
是啊,那你改不改? Yes, then do you want to quit smoking?
烟放我这儿,就当作是一个好的开始。 I will keep the cigarette, thinks that is a good starting.
别闹了,给回我。 Stop fooling around, return it to me.
我是认真的。 I'm serious.
我记得很久以前有个类似的对白。 I remembered there's a similar dialog like this long time ago.
却藏在堆满灰尘二十三年的记忆里。 But hidden inside my memory for 23 years.
当你越努力回想, Whenever you tries to think back,
它就离你越远。 The further he goes.
那等下去哪儿? Then, where you want to go later?
还能上哪儿呢?还不是那些地方。 Where else can go? Still were those places.
不是吧。 Won't be.
有什么问题吗? Any problem?
没有。 None.
我还以为, I though that,
我们还能聊上一阵子。 We still able to chat awhile more.
对阿,一阵子。 Yes, awhile.
谢谢你的香烟,再见。 Thanks for your cigarette, bye.
Actually tonight I am free.
第三节 Chapter 3
Actually, I...
Shh, you don't have to say anything,
I like the feeling of admiring each others.
On the stage looks like a gamble,
How many people fell in the trap of love is equal to how many gambit there is.
Don't you agree?
What are you thinking?
I want to take a walk, can you come with me?
Ok.
我喜欢抱着你的感觉, I like the feeling of hugging you.
我们永远在一起, We will forever together.
你说好吗? What do you think?
好啊。 Ok.
我记得你说过, I remembered what you say before,
死了,都会在一起。 Promise to be together even in death.
是真的吗? Is it true?
36 days ago.
纯,你来了? Jun, you came.
是啊!这是给你的! Yes, this one for you.
谢谢。 Thank you.
放着吧。 Put there.
和谁买的? Who you brought this with?
文江咯,高城文江。 With Fumikawa, Takashi Fumikawa.
是吗? Really?
他是一个怎样的人啊? How does a person he was?
他, He,
不爱说话。 doesn't like to talk much.
可能你会觉得他很奇怪, Maybe, you will think that he is weird,
但他却会认为那是沟通的另一种方法。 but he thinks that this is also a way to communicate.
我不知道他的工作, I don't know what he work as,
因为我觉得我不因该问他。 Because I feel that i shouldn't ask him.
表面虽然看似高空弹跳的危险爱情游戏。 It looks like an exciting yet dangerous relationship,
但我相信他是全世界心肠最好的人。 But I believe he was the world most kind hearted person.
那我呢? How about me?
姐,你没事吧! Are you alright? Kyou.
对不起。 Sorry.
疼吗? Does it hurt?
没事的!我先走了。 I'm alright. I have to go now.
不然文江会催我的! If not, Fumikawa getting impatient.
36 年前 36 Years Ago
我的生活像是不完全的存在, My life looks like doesn't really exist,
就像这个地方, Just like this place,
总是带着一种莫名的伤感。 It always gave me the feeling of sadness.
但不知从几时开始, But don't know since when,
我已慢慢地将这种感觉 I slowly let this feeling,
忘了。 forgotten.
喂! Hey!
这不是文江? Isn't this Fumikawa?
哇,十几年没见, Wah, long time didn't meet,
昨天才梦见你, I just dreamed about you yesterday,
今天就遇见你, Then I met you today,
这不是缘份咯, This must be fate.
是不是? Isn't it?
喂,最近都搞着些什么啦? Hey, what you doing recently?
喂!问着你,搞着些什么? Hey, asking you question, what are you doing recently?
自己生意,拿。 Own business, here.
哦?自己生意好啊!不用看人家面色做人。 Oh? Own business that's good, doesn't have to endure people.
可以的话,我也想自己做老板。 Sigh, If possible, I wish I can be a boss as well.
不想现在这样,搞什么都不上不下。 Sigh, I am stuck-ed what I doing now.
喂,你不是篇故事吗? Hey, ain't you writting a story?
篇的怎样?我记得我读过。 How was it now? I remembered I read before.
不会死的主角,好像欠些什么。 An immortal protagonist, something missing,
哦?怎么说? Oh? means?
爱?你痛过么? Love? Did you hurt before?
别看我这样,我很在乎结局。 Don't think that I don't care about the ending.
那是与陈拔最后的对话。 That's the last chat with Mang Chan.
却是如此的深刻。 That's how profound it was.
结语 Epilogue
我经常都在想, I am always thinking,
死 Death
一定是一件非常可怕的事情。 It must be terrible.
因为你有多少梦想,就有多少遗憾。 Because the more dream you have, the more regret you have as well.
那梦呢? How about dream?
In memory of Li Shan Ren.