Highlight text to annotate itX
[dance music, faint]
I feel a song coming on.
- [whistle blows] - [dance music playing]
- [laughing] - Yo, dude... [groans]
- I'm in. I'm playing... - Yeah, man.
- You all right? - ...the understudy. Yes.
The spring musicale...
Get on the stage, please.
Look at you.
There's something I've been wanting to ask you,
but I get scared and I fainted last time...
Look how cute you are.
- Very handsome. It's a good picture. - That's not me.
- That's a mascot! - [laughter off-camera]
Bravo, guys, really great stuff. S... [pops lips]
[Troy] We define ourselves as we choose.
Where a jock can cook up a mean crème brûlée.
- I've never been to a dance... - [buzzing]
...but my helicopter's coming to pick me up right now.
- Want a ride? - I'd love one...
- All right. - ...Mr. Bond.
♪ But forever we'll always have high school ♪
♪ Time to party now Celebrate ♪
♪ Because the world's one big stage ♪
♪ Any part you want can be yours ♪
♪ Everybody sing ♪
- ♪ The show is never going to close ♪ - [laughter]
♪ It's what got us here we know ♪
♪ High school lives on forever more ♪
- Come on, boys. - Oh!
The floor's slippery!
I think there's some water.