Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
听我吧。 咱们得谈谈。 - Listen. We need to talk.
发生了什么事? - What's up?
我有新闻。 - I have news.
好的新闻吗? - Good news?
你怎么样? - You ok?
我说话以前, 我要你知道你在我的心里。 - Before I speak, I want you to know you are in my heart.
我知道。 你也在我的心里。 - I know. You are also in my heart.
为什么你看起来很忧愁?我不懂。 - Why do you seem so sad? I don't understand.
国家要我去打仗。 - Because I have to go to war.
我不想让你等我。 - I don't want you to have to wait for me.
咱们应该分手。 - We should break up.
我非去不可, 我说不定不会回来。 - I must go, I might not come back.
什么!?不要!我离不开你。你得去吗? - What?! I can't live without you. You must go?
我得去。对不起。 我真心地爱你。 - I must go. Sorry. I sincerely love you.
遠處海港傳來陣陣船笛 - The distant harbor echo waves of ship whistles
我一直飄零到被你揀起 - I was wandering aimlessly until you picked me up
如今望著反映窗戶玻璃 - Now looking at the reflection on the mirror
有個我陌生又熟悉 - There's a strange and familiar me
I can smile a little more, sing a little more, feel a little more
全因為你 - All because of you
說好了要為幸福 一天天地練習 - It was said before for happiness to be a routine practice
練習 Laugh a little more - Practice to laugh a little more
Love myself a little more
要學會更加善待我自己 - Have to learn to be more kind to myself
為你我變成了 Better me - Because of you I became a better me
甚麼距離都不算是真的分離 - Whatever the distance does not regard as a separation
想念和默契能代替一切言語 - Yearning and unspoken understanding can replace every single word said
有一天生命會老去 還好謝謝有你 - One day when I finally grow old, I will thank you
在你眼中 I see the better in me - In your eyes, I see the better in me
I can smile a little more, sing a little more, feel a little more
全因為你 - All because of you
說好了要為幸福 一天天地練習 - It was said before for happiness to be a routine practice
練習 Laugh a little more - Practice to laugh a little more
Love myself a little more
要學會更加善待我自己 - Have to learn to be more kind to myself
為你我變成了 Better me - Because of you I became a better me
就是那麼神奇 - It is miraculous
從前的錯都有意義 - All the past wrong doings has their own meaning and significance
教我拋開所有猜疑 也許 - It has thought me to put aside all suspicions, perhaps
我也美麗 值得一個奇蹟 - I am beautiful too, and I am worth a miracle
我的眼淚會墜落 - My tears will still fall
絕不是因為懦弱 - Not because I am weak
而是感謝天讓我遇見你 - But because I am thankful for that day I have met you
不然今天就不能 如此地有勇氣 - Otherwise, I would not have the courage I have today
Now I can promise to you,
And I can swear to you,
為你我 一定加倍 珍惜 我自己 - For you I will treasure myself more.
做一個值得你 驕傲的 Better me - Become a "better me" whom you can be proud of,
一個值得你 愛的 Better me - A "better me" whose worth your loving.
完. - The End.
感谢您的收看. - Thank you for watching!