Tip:
Highlight text to annotate it
X
演藝吸引我的主因是 What attracted me to acting was the idea that
我能夠在這非常具挑戰性的專業中學習 I could continually learn in a profession that's very challenging.
作為一個個體 你需要運用你的想像力 As an individual, you are asked to use your imagination
去體驗不同的期間 心理現象及物質形式 to experience different periods, psychologies, physical forms
以便為觀眾敘述一個故事 in order to tell stories to an audience
能這樣生活 老實說是種特權 and that's a privelage to be honest; to do that, as a living.
驅使我的是遇上一個挑戰 What drives me, is having a challenge
而用一個會令我同伴 家人 朋友 and meeting that challenge in a way that will hopefully
自豪的方式面對它 make my peers, my family, my friends, proud.
有部分也是為了尋找找刺激 Part of it is a thrill seeking as well
雖然我覺得如果你剛成為 although I think you're in a lot of danger
腎上腺飆升癮君子[1]會非常危險 if you just become an adrenaline junkie,
不過你需要穩定力 耐力 but you need stability, you need stamina
能夠保持你的客觀性 and you need to be able to keep your perspective
還要感到安心及理解你作為一個演員所做的事 and feel grounded and secure in what you're doing as an actor.
剛得到Jag'時第一時我想到 The feeling when I first got the Jag' to drive was,
天啊 我怎可能跟這野獸合襯呢 "Christ, how do I fit with this? It's a real beast."
但當坐進車裡的瞬間 But the minute you get into the car
你會發現這一切都是量身定制 you realize that everything is tailored
讓你擁有非凡的駕駛經驗 for an extraordinary driving experience.
而當你開動這東西時 And then you turn the thing on properly,
就像為一個隻動物帶來生命一樣 and it's like bringing an animal to life
那引擎的吼叫實在是太美麗 the roar of that engine is truly beautiful
我指它是非常良好 I mean it's a fine
精細的手藝總讓你留下深刻印象 Fine bit of craftsmanship and that never fails to sort of impress you.
那加速度就如夢幻般的 The acceleration is dreamlike
卻是那麼容易把握 讓你覺得安心 but so is the handling so you feel secure with it.
每部分也是為開車的人而設計 Everything is done with the driver in mind.
站於觀眾前讓我感到活著 Being in front of an audience makes me feel alive
與朋友一起也讓我感到活著 being with friends makes me feel alive
我曾經做過許多瘋狂的事 I've done some crazy stuff in my time
但縮著身子在沙發上看書卻讓我感到無比的生命力 and yet I can feel infinitely alive curled up on a sofa reading a book
所以有什麼讓我感到我活著? so what makes me feel alive?
我猜是意識到我是我周邊世界的一部分 I guess it's realizing I'm part of the world around me.
馬臉論壇 http://www.bcdailys.com/ 翻譯:風暝(Kazemei)