Highlight text to annotate itX
We are in Deutsch Wagram, because we uncoverd a musician talent.
Hello Camillo. - Hi. - How are you doing?
- I'm doing fine. Thank you.
- How long are you playing? - Nearly 10 years.
I am a drummer, a self-taught drummer,
I have learned by myself and joined the band,
I played for two years with them and now I am in a bend called Project Erratic.
There are thee of us and it is like a hobby.
- How old are you? - 21 years old. - Did you start to play so young?
- Yes. I like the music since I was a kind.
I wanted to play a music, not just listen to.
- What kind of songs are you playing? - It is hard to explain,
it is like a dead metal, really hard to explain.
The guitar is deeply tuned
and we use 8 strings.
So, the guitar has deep sound. It is drop C turning.
- Who is a composer? - Three of us are composing the songs.
I am working on a rhythm, playing on a drum,
there is a guy on the guitar and also assists,
and here is a singer and writing songs.
- So, three of you are in it. Where are the others right now?
- I am a drummer, the singer is Stefan Raufberger and the guitarist is Henrik Huber.
Unfortunatelly, they are not here right now.
- How is it possible to like this type of music? - This music is so intensive,
Rock music is slow for me, it is borring to play, so it's slow.
If you like it, you're gonna love it. That's it.
- I don't understand the singer. What is he singing about?
- The songs are philosophical
and songs are about the world, universe, life...
This is not the satanic thing as you think.
I think the songs tell us a lot of cleaver things about.
- So, are the songs optimistic? - You have to bring the conclutsion,
when you listen to...If it sounds possitive then it's possitive...
- It's possitive then. - Yes. It is.
- Do you have any plans for future?
- I want to have my own studio, to employ someone.
The music is my hobby.
I want to play for long time and to everyone like it.
- Can you play something for us? - Yes, of caurse.
- Let's play.